Channel - Port aux Basques, NL
Set Channel - Port aux Basques as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 1:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT
Clearing this evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low plus 1.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 9.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Low plus 4.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- On Point | Labrador byelection results and NAPE poll video
- Liberal Yvonne Jones was the winner of the Labrador byelection last week, ousting Conservative incumbent Peter Penashue.
- Arts council presents annual awards
- The Newfoundland and Labrador Arts Council held its 28th annual awards show and gala on Saturday night in St. John's.
- Composting project expands in Grand Bank
- A pilot composting project in a town on the Burin Peninsula was so successful that it will soon be extending pickup to all households.
- Multiple weekend thefts on Ropewalk Lane
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary responded to two calls of theft from separate businesses on Ropewalk Lane in St. John's Saturday night.
- Stay clear of flooding sites, mayor says
- The mayor of Deer Lake is asking residents to stay away from the flooded areas of the community until the water levels decrease.