St. John's, NL
Set St. John's as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 12:30 PM NDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 11:00 AM NDT Tue May 21, 13 at 11:00 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 12 except 6 along parts of the coast. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 in the afternoon. High 10.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- updated CBC meteorologist describes tornado devastation video audio
- Ryan Snoddon says he could not believe his eyes when he saw the aftermath of the tornado that ripped through Oklahoma on Monday.
- new Credit card surcharge coming for MUN students
- Students at Memorial University can expect to pay a little extra when they pay their tuition fees, if they choose to pay with a credit card.
- new Anglican priest in Topsail facing fraud charges
- An outspoken Anglican priest is facing fraud charges linked to the finances at his church in Topsail.
- opinion Power | Checking in or checking out?
- The art and skills of body contact need to be taught earlier, rather than later, to young hockey players, writes columnist Don Power.
- Pipe used in teen attack in St. John's
- Police have charged three boys with assaulting another in the west end of St. John's on Monday evening.