St. John's, NL
Set St. John's as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 01, 15 at 5:30 PM NST
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 5:01 PM
WSW 21 km/h
Pressure: 98.9 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 01, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Sun Feb 01, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near midnight. Low minus 9.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 50 gusting to 70 in the morning. High minus 7.
Increasing cloudiness. Light snow beginning overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 before morning. Temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
|Chance of flurries||Snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Periods of snow|
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-2° | -3°
28° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- On Point: Boundry woes and Bill 42 decisions video
- A top expert on electoral bourndies is raising concerns, three MHAs talk about why and how they voted when it comes to changing election boundries in Newfoundland and Labrador and Chris Bruce wants to head the NDP.
- Black ice sends vehicles crashing, one into Paradise porch
- Black ice caused a number of car accidents in the metro region over the weekend.
- Young Corner Brook driver flees accident
- An 18-year-old man has been charged after fleeing the scene of an accident in Corner Brook.
- Super Bowl XLIX: Seahawks or Patriots? video
- A titanic matchup is on tap for today's Super Bowl XLIX in Arizona, with the New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks — the top seeds in their respective conferences — battling for the NFL championship. Who will win? Two of our writers take sides.
- Point of View Azzo Rezori: Fairness and the fishery
- It's already an accepted fact that, because of the dwindling shrimp stock, the overall allowable catch will be reduced this year. But how will it be divvied up this time?