St. John's, NL
Set St. John's as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 30, 15 at 4:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:07 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
W 36 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Jun 30, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 in the morning then light in the afternoon. High 21 except 17 along parts of the coast. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. Low 10.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Driver, 57, dies in collision on TCH near Bellevue
- One man is dead following a single-vehicle crash on the Trans-Canada Highway near Bellevue, about 100 kilometres outside of St. John's.
- Updated Chevron Canada slashing jobs at its N.L. offices
- One of the companies with significant stakes in Newfoundland and Labrador's offshore oil industry is restructuring in order to remain competitive.
- New Corner Brook delays capital spending for emergency fire pumper purchase
- Corner Brook's city council hastily voted on the purchase of a new fire pumper truck, a week after it announced the fire department wouldn't be able to respond to calls outside of the city until the truck was replaced.
- New Tips for keeping sparks in the sky, not on the ground
- If you're planning on setting off fireworks to celebrate Canada's 148th birthday, be sober and read the instructions, says fire chief Fred Hollett.
- Updated Stabbing in Nain leads to charge of aggravated assault
- A young man was taken to hospital after police responded to a stabbing in the northern Labrador community of Nain Tuesday morning.