St. John's, NL
Set St. John's as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 6.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 10.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
15° | 10°
59° | 50°
11° | 10°
52° | 50°
7° | 6°
45° | 43°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Ottawa shooting: A day of chaos leaves soldier, gunman dead video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper gave an evening address to say Canada would not be intimidated by Wednesday's "brutal and violent attack" in Ottawa, in which an armed attacker fatally wounded a Canadian Forces member at the National War Memorial before being shot dead in Parliament's Centre Block.
- Philip Pynn pulled trigger, Billy Power tells jury
- Wearing the same gold and diamond pendant that the Crown says made him a target in 2011, Tom "Billy" Power has resumed his second day of testimony in Supreme Court.
- Ottawa shooting: N.L. MPs recount chaos moments after gunshots heard
- New Democratic MP for St. John's says a caucus meeting room was thrown into chaos on Wednesday morning when shots were fired in Ottawa.
- Ottawa shooting: "MPs and staff, we are safe," Gerry Byrne's account
- At around 9:55 a.m., I was in a meeting room within [Liberal Leader] Justin Trudeau's office with five other MP's and a handful of staff, writes MP Gerry Byrne.
- Ottawa shooting: Legion members 'heartbroken' after Armed Forces deaths video
- A spokesperson with the Royal Canadian Legion in Newfoundland and Labrador says he's hopeful more people will turn up for Remembrance Day ceremonies planned across the province in light of the shootings in Ottawa.