Jim Flaherty, Canada's former finance minister, has died.
He was 64.
Share your condolences with his family and other Canadians in our online guestbook.
Meet the Community Team
CBC News Community team, from left to right: Andrew Yates, Lauren O'Neil, John Bowman
If you're part of the CBC News community, you're likely to meet one of us: we're the folks working to produce and promote your stories. Read more about us.
Other Your Community Entries
- 2014 (351)
- 'This is vindication': Métis readers celebrate rights ruling
- #ProjectNat: Teen busted after tweeting about underage party
- Controversial 'Happy British Muslims' video riffs on Pharrell Williams song
- Beer Store campaign bewilders Ontarians
- Rapping doctor brightens injured little girl's day
- Joe Biden joins Instagram, internet rejoices
- Are protest selfies the modern day sit-in?
- Hilarious man trolls Tinder with Jaden Smith tweets
- Dancing poo stars in Unicef India's anti public defecation PSA
- Happy Palindrome Week! Every date reads the same backwards and forwards
- Websites selling 'pro-ana' bracelets concern eating disorder specialists
- 'I don't want to turn four': Little girl dreads birthday in video
- CBCNews.ca readers shrug at Trudeau's salty language
- Wish to meet LeBron James granted for teen basketball player with cancer
- Texting and walking problem addressed by tech giants
- Malaysia Airlines MH370: 'Indian Ocean' video just latest hoax
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer sparks creepy Michelangelo meme
- CBC readers debate unpaid internship crackdown, share own internship tales
- NASA asks public to vote on its next-generation spacesuit design
- 'Babysuiting' meme puts adorable infants in grown-up clothes
- Junk to treasure: Alabama couple sell jug for $100,000
- Tens of thousands of people have been playing 1 game of Pokemon for 2 weeks
- CBC readers give tips on avoiding bad investment advice
- Horse head mask squirrel feeder will haunt your dreams
- Toronto writer live-tweets being locked inside the Bay
- Twitter users rock and mock 'normcore' fashion trend
- 'Winter Misery Index' confirms 2014's weather has been particularly miserable
- Train conductor pens personal apology to commuters for mix-up
- CBCNews.ca readers mock Quebec's Facebook language complaint
- Seth Rogen gives powerful Alzheimer's speech at Senate hearing
- 'Tumbleweed Invasion 2014': Tumbleweeds bury New Mexico town
- Super Bowl tickets for hearing-impaired twins delivered by Seahawks' Derrick Coleman
- 'We're going to the Super Bowl, mom!': Son surprises Seahawks fan mother with tickets
- Chinese New Year 2014: 'Wooden horse' celebrated in online art
- LIVE CHAT REPLAY: Can sports performance products make us better?
- Justin Bieber fans flock to Toronto police station for pop star's arrival
- Celebrity ads ineffective (unless it's Ellen Degeneres): study
- CATNADO: Tornado picks up feral cats in the U.K.
- Fans of Lego, Google share their #BuildWithChrome creations
- Ukrainian protests captured with smartphones
- April (51)