Meet the Community Team
The CBC News Community team is Lauren O'Neil and John Bowman
If you're part of the CBC News community, you're likely to meet one of us: we're the folks working to produce and promote your stories. Read more about us.
Other Your Community Entries
- David Cameron's serious Twitter photo mocked by celebrities, Sir Patrick Stewart
- Live chat: Youth obsession with technology
- Photographer with sleep paralysis turns "bone chilling hallucinations" into therapy
- Artist turns Vladimir Putin, Barack Obama into drag queens
- Should a transgender person, not Jared Leto, have been cast in Dallas Buyers Club?
- 2015 (70)
- Canada's smart gun: Department of National Defence wows the world with new high-tech assault rifle
- #RIPElijah: Canadians Share Outpouring Of Grief After Death Of Toddler
- Happy lunar new year, but is it the Year of the Sheep or the Goat?
- 92-year-old driver hits 9 cars in a parking lot, doesn't receive ticket
- Boston mayor to snow jumpers: 'Stop your nonsense right now!'
- CBCNews.ca readers rail against Quebec education minister's strip search defence
- LIVE CHAT replay: David Suzuki and Dr. Niobe Thompson on human evolution
- #SNL40 anniversary show spotlights highs, lows of Saturday Night Live
- Barack Obama uses a selfie stick to promote healthcare.gov in Buzzfeed video
- Loblaws male cashier files grievance over pigtail ban, a controversial story dividing CBC readers
- Student mural showing 2 boys kissing stirs debate
- Does prison deserve a penalty for OT-incurring Super Bowl viewing?
- Best place to live in the world? CBC audience discuss Economist rankings
- Comcast apologizes after customer receives bill addressed to 'A**hole Brown'
- BDSM-themed Domino's Sriracha pizza ad whips Twitter into a frenzy
- Readers share their own layoff stories after Tim Hortons cuts
- NFL to run chilling domestic violence commercial during 2015 Super Bowl
- New CBC Series: Next Gen Den, Dragons' Den for the Digital Age
- Hashtag voting can't be taken seriously
- Video of street harassers being tricked into cat-calling their own moms is awesome, but fake
- February (20)