Tensions may be rising between Russia and Canada on the political front, but when it comes to Twitter, the two countries are already engaged in an all-out flame war.
After a PIAC study found that paper billing fees cost Canadians upwards of $500 million a year, and the government announced its intention to end pay-to-pay billing, CBC News readers weigh in on issue.
When it comes to considering higher speed limits on Canada's highways, some readers in the CBC News Community are saying, well ... not so fast. But other readers feel it's about time, saying many drivers already travel above posted limits.
U.S. President Barack Obama threw tweeters into a tizzy during Thursday's White House press briefing -- but it wasn't his words that got people talking. It was what he wore.
A so-called breastfeeding "contract" -- which contained what many considered rather blunt warnings on formula use -- distributed by B.C.'s Fraser Health caused a stir among CBCNews.ca readers, who say it demeans versus informs new mothers.
She may look like a kitty, be cute like a kitty, and even have the word "kitty" in her name, but Sanrio's most iconic and internationally beloved cartoon character is not, in fact, a cat according to the Japanese company.
We asked our readers to share how they keep their budgets intact and save their dollars ahead of the incoming new school year. See their responses.
CBC readers react to reports suggesting that two Canadian cities could become home to new, expanded NHL teams.
Approximately 24 hours ago, Instagram launched its first ever external standalone app in the form of a high-quality time lapse video creator called "Hyperlapse." It currently sits at number two in the Canadian app store.
Meet the Community Team
The CBC News Community team is Lauren O'Neil and John Bowman
If you're part of the CBC News community, you're likely to meet one of us: we're the folks working to produce and promote your stories. Read more about us.
Other Your Community Entries
- Russia responds to Canada's snarky 'geography lesson' tweet, sparking international flame war
- CBC readers debate possible end of paper billing fees
- CBC readers divided over higher highway speed limits
- Barack Obama's tan suit sends tweeters into a tizzy
- B.C. hospitals' breastfeeding plan troubles CBC readers
- 2015 (70)
- Canada's smart gun: Department of National Defence wows the world with new high-tech assault rifle
- #RIPElijah: Canadians Share Outpouring Of Grief After Death Of Toddler
- Happy lunar new year, but is it the Year of the Sheep or the Goat?
- 92-year-old driver hits 9 cars in a parking lot, doesn't receive ticket
- Boston mayor to snow jumpers: 'Stop your nonsense right now!'
- CBCNews.ca readers rail against Quebec education minister's strip search defence
- LIVE CHAT replay: David Suzuki and Dr. Niobe Thompson on human evolution
- #SNL40 anniversary show spotlights highs, lows of Saturday Night Live
- Barack Obama uses a selfie stick to promote healthcare.gov in Buzzfeed video
- Loblaws male cashier files grievance over pigtail ban, a controversial story dividing CBC readers
- Student mural showing 2 boys kissing stirs debate
- Does prison deserve a penalty for OT-incurring Super Bowl viewing?
- Best place to live in the world? CBC audience discuss Economist rankings
- Comcast apologizes after customer receives bill addressed to 'A**hole Brown'
- BDSM-themed Domino's Sriracha pizza ad whips Twitter into a frenzy
- Readers share their own layoff stories after Tim Hortons cuts
- NFL to run chilling domestic violence commercial during 2015 Super Bowl
- New CBC Series: Next Gen Den, Dragons' Den for the Digital Age
- Hashtag voting can't be taken seriously
- Video of street harassers being tricked into cat-calling their own moms is awesome, but fake
- February (20)