Student protest, NBA bodycheck in morning trends
Jason Smith - This player for the NBA's New Orleans Thunder bodychecked Blake Griffin of the Clippers last night.
If David Stern doesn't suspend Jason Smith for this cross check on Blake Griffin, Gary Bettman should. tinyurl.com/7h5kx3m-- Jim Rome (@jimrome) March 23, 2012
Hillary Duff - The singer welcome her baby boy with a tweet:
Welcome to the World Luca Cruz Comrie! Tuesday evening, we became proud parents of a healthy 7 pound 6 ounce beautiful boy.-- Hilary Duff (@HilaryDuff) March 22, 2012
Angry Birds Space - The new green-piggy-smashing game is out for iOS and Android devices, but won't come to Windows Phone. One analyst said the popular game's absence from the OS could make people think twice about buying Nokia's new Windows-based smartphones, noting that the first version of the game is the most popular Windows Phone app.
#manif22mars - The student protests in Quebec stayed in Twitter's Canada and Montreal trends overnight. Many people are sharing this time-lapse video of the march yesterday in Montreal.
And the birdman of The Hague has come clean: Yes, the video of his "flight" using a flapping contraption was faked. Netherlands artist Floris Kaayk admitting to faking the video on a Dutch talk show. You can watch the interview below, and click on "CC" to see English subtitles.
More entries for category: Community
Meet the Community Team
CBC News Community team, from left to right: Andrew Yates, Lauren O'Neil, John Bowman
If you're part of the CBC News community, you're likely to meet one of us: we're the folks working to produce and promote your stories. Read more about us.
Other Your Community Entries
- 2013 (747)
- Barnaby Jack mourned by fellow hackers, friends, fans
- Pakistani TV show hands out babies in Ramadan ratings battle
- Weiner scandal sparks 'sexting' debate
- Russia's anti-gay laws prompt vodka, Olympics boycott
- Automated bots reserve tables at restaurants before you can
- Japanese teens sell ad space on thighs
- Is Google Chromecast the future of TV?
- Vaccine denier Jenny McCarthy pick as View host worries experts
- Pope Francis becomes cellphone celebrity in Brazil
- Jane Austen to be the new face of the £10 note
- Great Canadians Near You: Jeremy Dias
- Party hats top surveillance cameras for George Orwell's birthday
- Google recruits Street View mapping volunteers
- New Yorker recruits Bert and Ernie to celebrate same-sex marriage ruling
- '3-parent' fertility treatments sparks reader debate
- School kids correct celebrity grammar mistakes on Twitter
- Calgary's kids create adorable thank-you notes for volunteers
- Wendy Davis pink trainers sell big online
- June photo contest: How do you start your morning?
- Do you think the Queen deserves a raise?
- Generation Why says farewell for now
- 'Prancercise' founder sashays across the web
- Readers debate merits of anti-bullying video depicting suicide
- Fired Mayor Ford chief of staff laughs it up on Twitter
- Amish teens on Rumspringa rush for Facebook
- Grumpy Cat goes from meme to movie star
- CBCNews.ca readers react to the death of Dr. Henry Morgentaler
- Facebook to crack down on gender-based hate following outcry
- Bank of Canada cries fraud on $90K 'Duffy buck' cartoon
- Canadians react to the death of Dr. Henry Morgentaler
- Illegal wildlife trade thrives on the 'dark web'
- Stanford students seek bone marrow match for beloved professor
- Google Glass user's shower photo freaks out internet
- Canada's new polymer notes get orbital boost
- Inmates use Yelp to review prison conditions
- Canadians react to foreign worker program changes
- VOTE: April Photo Contest Finalists
- Alberta public employees, government tweet across the picket line
- Fashion-savvy seniors flaunt 'Advanced Style'
- Praise rolls in for gay NBA player Jason Collins
- Generation Why: March 29
- Prominent Canadians bid farewell to Ralph Klein on Twitter
- Ralph Klein: Share your condolences
- Vera Wang ditches $500 'try-on' fee in China following global outcry
- Live Online replay: The star power of pandas
- B.C. ad evokes Amanda Todd to warn against 'just one photo'
- 'Stop rape' dislodging 'stay safe' advice on social media
- Brands support same-sex marriage in U.S. debate
- 'Rent a Mourner' fills your funeral with fake friends
- Ogooglebar! Sweden's spat with Google inspires 'ungoogleable' fun
- REPLAY Pope Benedict resigns: What's next for the Catholic church?
- Russian 'ghost' ship has Twitter intrigued
- Beijing woman's dummy tummy stunt on Subway causes outrage
- CPC, Wildrose, CBC line up to cut ties to Flanagan
- Vote for our February photo contest winner
- Married couple sought for millionaire's Mars mission
- Boeing's bid to replace CF-18s gets CBCNews.ca readers talking
- Vatican scrubs @pontifex Twitter account
- Rosa Parks statue unveiled on Capitol Hill
- Morrissey and Jimmy Kimmel in feud over Duck Dynasty
- Opposites attract: Tell us your unlikely love story
- Youth for hire: employing 'Generation Jobless'
- Fired HMV employees take over Twitter account
- Toronto company puts your head on a Pez dispenser
- Perfume for babies released by Dolce & Gabbana
- U.S. man shot in driveway mix-up mourned online
- World reacts to new Blackberry phones, Alicia Keys hire
- Will BlackBerry 10 turn things around for the company?
- Is Volkswagen's new Super Bowl Commercial racist?
- Graphic porn invades Twitter's Vine app
- July (131)