Tags: How We Work
Tags: How We Work
It's been 10 months since the first cases of Ebola surfaced in west Africa yet few Western journalists have ventured to the stricken zones to cover this dangerous story. By mid-August we decided that reporting from afar wasn't enough. But establishing effective safety protocols and a workable coverage plan was complex - so much so, that last night was Adrienne Arsenault's first report from the region.
Tags: Story Behind the Story
You be the judge. Here's how it was done.
About the Blog
CBC News is committed to accountability and transparency. Jennifer McGuire, General Manager and Editor in Chief of CBC News and other senior leaders contribute to material in this space.
CBC News on Twitter
Jennifer McGuire on Twitter
Top News Headlines
- Dalhousie dentistry student calls restorative justice plan 'shocking'
- A fourth-year dentistry student at Dalhousie University in Halifax says the restorative justice solution put forward by Dalhousie's administration, after misogynistic posts were made by several male students on Facebook, is unacceptable, and she and her father want an investigation. more »
- Stephen Harper's climate-change comments only half the story, critics say
- Stephen Harper is often accused of being absent on environmental issues, but in a year-end interview with CBC News chief correspondent Peter Mansbridge, the prime minister said his government is doing its bit to combat climate change and that greenhouse gas emissions have dropped on his watch. more »
- Ontario Liberals paid $10,000 to have gas plant data erased: OPP
- IT consultant Peter Faist, who was paid $10,000 by the Liberal caucus to wipe data off of approximately 20 government computers, is the spouse of former premier Dalton McGuinty's deputy chief of staff, according to the Ontario Provincial Police. more »
- Hackers posing as Syrian-Canadians may be tied to ISIS
- Hackers suspected of ties to ISIS posed as Syrian-Canadians to try to implant malicious software on a computer of a Syrian citizen media group, an internet watchdog says. more »
- 2014 (31)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- July (1)
- June (7)
- May (4)
- April (3)
- March (2)
- February (4)
- January (5)