Category: Arts & Entertainment
Who knew so many people in Saskatoon get up so early?
At the Open House CBC Saskatchewan held Thursday morning to celebrate the on-air launch of Saskatoon Morning, the first 50 free coffee mugs were gone by 6:20 a.m. And then it got busy.
About the Blog
CBC News is committed to accountability and transparency. Jennifer McGuire, General Manager and Editor in Chief of CBC News and other senior leaders contribute to material in this space.
CBC News on Twitter
Jennifer McGuire on Twitter
Top News Headlines
- 13 Reasons Why: Is it 'exposing the truth' or a 'primer' on teen suicide?
- Its popularity is undeniable, but the hit Netflix series 13 Reasons Why is facing increasing criticism for its depiction of teen suicide. more »
- What Harjit Sajjan really did while serving in Afghanistan
- Truth being the first casualty of war has taken a decidedly different turn with growing outrage in both the political and military community about Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan's characterization of himself as the architect of Operation Medusa. more »
- Fizzled Fyre Festival promises refunds but partygoers 'skeptical'
- Organizers of the ill-fated Fyre Festival have promised disappointed partygoers full refunds and VIP passes to next year's event. more »
- Millennials, boomers meet as Conservative Party-crashers
- Inspired by a Maclean's magazine columnist, moderate conservatives in search of a political home are meeting to question the Conservative Party and perhaps even try to tear it in two. more »