TapTronic's techno take on Irish dance
Categories: Social Media
A Toronto man and his Ohio friend have fused Irish dance and electronic music into something never seen before in this clever video. Calling themselves TapTronic, Toronto's Ciaran Plummer and Zach Klingenberg of Ohio pull up their hoodies in a nod to rap, as they perform their fancy footwork.
Plummer, in black, started taking Irish dancing at the age of four in his father's studio. He won world championships at age 16 and 17. By 18, he was in the cast of Lord of the Dance, created by Riverdance impresario Michael Flatley.
But this is tap and a half -- and TapTronic promises more on their Facebook page.
More entries for category: Social Media
About the Author
Other The Buzz Entries
About the Authors
- 2014 (16)
- March (4)
- Oscars producers enlist celebs and pop stars to build buzz
- Gotcha! Jimmy Kimmel behind hoax Olympics wolf video
- Guardians of the Galaxy trailer unveils Marvel's misfit superhero team
- Olympic throwback: the history of art medals at the Games
- Lea Michele unveils Cory Monteith tribute song You're Mine
- Indie cyberpunk adventure game Jazzpunk debuts
- Remembering Philip Seymour Hoffman
- January (5)