An anonymous pumpkin man struts his stuff for Halloween
Categories: Social Media
We here at CBC Arts Online find ourselves positively giddy with anticipation as Halloween fast approaches. Costumes have been chosen, candy has been purchased and Michael Myers movies have been rented.
But nothing has caused more excitement about All Hallows Eve than the “Pumpkin Dance” YouTube clip, performed by some anonymous dude in a black leotard. Is he a crazed Sprocket? A failed Madonna back-up dancer? Thanks to his mask, we have no idea. All we know is he is seriously committed to channelling the half-zany, half-terrifying spirit of Halloween – especially when he does those crazy high kicks.
Happy Halloween, everybody!
More entries for category: Social Media
About the Author
Other The Buzz Entries
About the Authors
- 2014 (16)
- March (4)
- Oscars producers enlist celebs and pop stars to build buzz
- Gotcha! Jimmy Kimmel behind hoax Olympics wolf video
- Guardians of the Galaxy trailer unveils Marvel's misfit superhero team
- Olympic throwback: the history of art medals at the Games
- Lea Michele unveils Cory Monteith tribute song You're Mine
- Indie cyberpunk adventure game Jazzpunk debuts
- Remembering Philip Seymour Hoffman
- January (5)