Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Keep a 'wary eye' on U.S. travel visas, Goodale tells American counterpart
- Canada's Public Safety Minister says he's asked his American counterpart to monitor those obtaining U.S. travel visas for the sole purpose of crossing the Canadian border.
- Trudeau appoints Bob Rae as special envoy to Myanmar video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is appointing Bob Rae as Canada's special envoy to Myanmar, two months into a growing crisis that has left 600,000 Rohingya Muslims displaced.
- Video Father finds long-lost twin sons in Edmonton video
- A Manitoba man took to social media to find the twin sons put up for adoption 21 years earlier. "'I'm going crazy about these boys, I can't find them,'" he told his partner. What happened over the next 48 hours left the couple in shock.
- Sweating blood: bizarre disorder baffles doctors
- Doctors in Italy recently treated a patient with a condition that caused her to sweat blood from her face and from the palms of her hands. There are those who question whether hematohidrosis exists, but a Canadian medical historian says it's extremely rare but legitimate.
- Sturgeon County neighbourhoods evacuated after train carrying crude oil derails
- Residents of two neighbourhoods in Sturgeon County, Alta., were allowed to return home Sunday evening after they were evacuated in the aftermath of a train derailment Sunday afternoon, county officials say.