Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- U.S. wins women's hockey gold, denies Canada 5th straight Olympic title
- Canada’s 16-year reign as Olympic women’s hockey champions ended in a 3-2 shootout loss to the United States at the Winter Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea. Jocelyne Lamoureux-Davidson scored in the sixth round of the shootout for the win.
- 'We should have fixed it': Trump hears from students, parents after Florida shooting video
- Spilling out wrenching tales of lost lives and stolen safety, students with quavering voices and parents shaking with anger appealed to President Donald Trump to set politics aside and protect American school children from the scourge of gun violence.
- Convicted attempted murderer invited to reception with Trudeau in India video
- Jaspal Atwal, a convicted former member of an illegal Sikh separatist group, was invited to dine with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at a formal event hosted by the Canadian High Commissioner Thursday in Delhi.
- SECOND OPINION | Over-the-counter medicine could be affecting your mood
- You're probably reaching for them when you have a headache or when that old knee injury flares up. But over-the-counter pain relievers like ibuprofen and acetaminophen may be affecting your thoughts and emotions, too.
- Patrick Brown cleared to run for Ontario PC leadership
- Patrick Brown has been cleared to run for the leadership of the Ontario Progressive Conservatives, a job he previously held, the party revealed Wednesday afternoon.