Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Apotex founder Barry Sherman and wife, Honey Sherman, found dead in North York home video
- Canadian pharmaceutical giant Apotex confirms its founder Barry Sherman and his wife, Honey Sherman, are dead, amid reports that two bodies were found in their Toronto home.
- Plane crash survivors took half an hour to pry open emergency exit
- Investigators will analyze two recorders to figure out what happened aboard the ATR 42 airplane that crashed near Fond-du-Lac, Sask. late Wednesday.
- FIFTH ESTATE Trudeau government gag order in CIA brainwashing case silences victims, lawyer says video
- Forty years after revelations that the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency funded brainwashing experiments on unsuspecting Canadians, the Trudeau government is continuing a pattern of silencing the victims, a lawyer for one of the families says.
- Analysis Scientists mobilize for a fight over powerful gene-editing technology
- A volatile scientific debate is quietly simmering, with echoes of the controversy over genetically modified organisms. The Gates Foundation and the U.S. military are among the groups funding gene drives, a powerful new genetic technology.
- Top Canadian women's gymnastics official charged with multiple sexual offences
- Dave Brubaker, the women's national team director of Gymnastics Canada, has been charged with multiple sexual offences.