Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Go Public Location, location, location: How your health-care coverage is linked to where you live in Canada
- A hearing-impaired Calgary man is travelling to Austria to get a life-changing medical device surgically implanted that will help him hear clearly for the first time. Because the Alberta government won't pay for the surgery, his retired parents are footing the $50,000 bill.
- 'Well, there's no limit on it': Ohio student makes a fortune buying Canadian-invented ether cryptocurrency
- A Cleveland teenager has invested money from gifts and a part-time job in a cryptocurrency that was created by a Canadian and earned over $500,000 US.
- After #MeToo, will this year's Golden Globe nominations send a message to Hollywood?
- They always set the stage for the rest of awards season in Hollywood but this year the Golden Globe nominations might just stand out more for what's missing.
- Roy Moore allegations shed light on fundamentalist Christian practice of marrying off young girls
- Many people find the U.S. Senate nominee's alleged sexual assaults disturbing, but the romantic pursuit of teens appears to be an accepted practice in some parts of the fundamentalist Christian community.
- Live The National LIVE video
- Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News