Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Kevin O'Leary drops out of Conservative leadership race, will endorse Maxime Bernier
- Businessman and reality TV star Kevin O'Leary ends his campaign for the Conservative leadership just hours before the last debate in Toronto, and two days before party members can start casting their ballots.
- Video linked to Serena McKay homicide needs to be pulled off Facebook, chief says
- The chief of Sagkeeng First Nation wants the video of a vicious attack on a young woman — some say the same woman later found dead in the community — pulled off Facebook.
- Updated Soldier killed at Wainwright was commanding LAV-3 vehicle, colonel says
- A soldier killed in a training accident at CFB Wainwright, Alta., was commanding a LAV-3 armoured vehicle at the time of death, his commanding officer says.
- Analysis Looking for 'a way out': Turkey mulls a 'Trexit'
- It is a relationship defined by awe and anger, but now a new blow threatens Turkey-Europe relations. What's next, and why it matters to the world.
- New The next big thing in construction robotics is building big video
- Researchers built a robot that can print 3D structures at architectural scale — one of a growing number of efforts to shakeup the construction industry with new technology.