Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Analysis How the Conservative leadership vote could be won, ballot by ballot
- An analysis of fundraising data provides clues as to which Conservative leadership candidates have most to gain from the preferential ballot — and how the final count could go down.
- Updated Trump tells Israel that 'Iran must never be allowed to possess a nuclear weapon' video
- U.S. President Donald Trump stayed on message throughout the first day of his visit to Israel, championing his country's friendship with Israel and saying he sees growing resolve among Muslim nations to counter the threats posed by Iran.
- Analysis The struggle to put Venezuela back on the path to economic health: Don Pittis
- Oil wealth alone should make all Venezuelan families U.S. dollar millionaires. What went wrong and how can it be fixed?
- Fire crews enjoy slow start to wildfire season, but brace for hot, dry summer video
- A wet spring has meant fewer wildfires in Alberta and Saskatchewan, but fire officials aren't taking anything for granted. Some long-range forecasts predict a hotter and drier than normal summer on the Prairies.
- Go Public Scammers convince senior he's funding terrorism in elaborate con job video
- Ron Jones lost thousands of dollars in an elaborate scam that left him deep in debt and believing he had funded terrorism.