Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Analysis Trump is the elephant in the room at NAFTA talks: Don Pittis
- Where are Mexican cars really made? Rules of origin are messy and complicated. But the U.S. wants a bigger share for itself.
- Thousands of Atlantic salmon escape fish farm near Victoria after nets rip
- Thousands of Atlantic salmon have escaped into Pacific waters east of Victoria after the nets ripped at a U.S. fish farm in the San Juan Islands.
- Quebec village refuses to remove swastika-emblazoned anchor from park
- The municipality of Pointe-des-Cascades, Que., says it won't remove an anchor adorned with a swastika in a neighbourhood park because the piece recovered by local divers has historical significance.
- Updated Minor clashes as Trump protesters flood downtown Phoenix
- Protesters got into minor scuffles and shouting matches with U.S. President Donald Trump supporters on Tuesday as hundreds of people lined up to get inside a Phoenix, Ariz., rally that marks his first political event since the violence in Charlottesville, Va.
- Suspect in Spain attacks says imam planned to blow himself up in Barcelona
- An extremist cell in northeastern Spain was preparing bombs for an imam who planned to blow himself up at a Barcelona monument, a suspect in the attacks that killed 15 people in northeastern Spain told a judge Tuesday, according to a judicial official.