Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- TB still a killer in Nunavut, as health workers race to halt epidemic
- From 2016 to 2017, the number of active cases of tuberculosis in Nunavut nearly doubled in an epidemic that experts say has been made worse by inadequate screening and social conditions such as poor housing and education.
- McMaster out, Bolton in as Trump's national security adviser video
- Charging ahead with the dramatic remaking of his White House, U.S. President Donald Trump said Thursday he would replace national security adviser H.R. McMaster with the former UN Ambassador John Bolton, a foreign policy hawk entering a White House facing key decisions on Iran and North Korea.
- Trudeau government avoids defeat on key pot bill vote video
- The Liberal government avoided a disastrous result for its marquee marijuana bill Thursday, as the bill to legalize recreational marijuana passed a key legislative stage in the Senate. It's now headed to committee for further study.
- Canadian teen tells UN 'warrior up' to protect water video
- Autumn Peltier, a 13-year-old from Manitoulin Island on Georgian Bay, delivered a strong message to the United Nations General Assembly that the world needs to stop polluting its water.
- Live The National LIVE video
- Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News