Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Updated All 25 passengers on crashed Saskatchewan flight 'accounted for' but some require air ambulance, RCMP say
- A West Wind Aviation plane carrying 22 passengers and three crew members crashed near the Fond-du-Lac, Sask., airport shortly after takeoff early Wednesday night, according to the RCMP. Several injuries were reported, but no fatalities.
- Exclusive Man accused in St. Thomas bat attack is a lawyer from an influential Toronto family video
- CBC News has learned the man charged in connection with a baseball bat attack on an immigrant family is a Toronto personal injury lawyer and the great-grandson of former Toronto mayor Nathan Phillips.
- Salma Hayek says rebuffing Harvey Weinstein led to nightmare on Frida
- Salma Hayek says that refusing Harvey Weinstein's advances led to a nightmare experience in making the 2002 Frida Kahlo biopic Frida.
- 3 women accuse music mogul Russell Simmons of rape video
- Three women have told the New York Times that music mogul Russell Simmons raped them. Simmons vehemently denied what he called "these horrific accusations," saying in a statement emailed to The Associated Press that "all of my relations have been consensual."
- Canadians expected to pay more to dine out in 2018
- Food prices are expected to hold steady for the next year — unless you like eating in restaurants.