Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- CBC IN BANGLADESH 'The scale is just vast': Authorities, aid workers in Bangladesh overwhelmed by Rohingya refugees video
- The movement of Rohingya from Myanmar to Bangladesh is an exodus of vast proportions that has bewildered even the most seasoned aid workers, writes Nahlah Ayed.
- Chelsea Manning says she's been denied entry into Canada
- Chelsea Manning, the former U.S. intelligence analyst who was convicted in the largest breach of classified information in U.S. history, says she been denied entry into Canada.
- Analysis 'We were all really shocked:' Angela Merkel supporters have awoken to big gains by far right
- So much for the snooze button. The gains made by Germany's far-right Alternative for Germany party in Sunday's election — 12 per cent of the vote and a place in the Bundestag — are a shock to the system for many Germans.
- Updated Trump bristles at criticism his anthem play is racially motivated video
- U.S. President Donald Trump reiterates his criticism of NFL players who have knelt during the national anthem, pushing back against suggestions that race drove his calls for those football players to be fired.
- Higher orange juice prices on the way in wake of Irma's damage to Florida groves
- Hurricane Irma bore down on the state's prime citrus growing regions resulting in widespread crop losses. That could mean not just higher orange juice prices for consumers, but a difficult recovery for the citrus industry.