Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Updated Morneau's latest 'step back' on tax proposals seeks to ease concerns from family farms, fishers
- Federal Finance Minister Bill Morneau is climbing down from another controversial tax proposal to address the concerns of Canadian farmers and fishers.
- Analysis Gord Downie's muse: 4 topics that influenced his songs
- Gord Downie is known primarily as a chronicler of Canada, but his lyrics also dealt with bigger ideas, writes John Mazerolle.
- Montreal mayor shocked by allegations against head of Just For Laughs
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre said his first thought when he heard about allegations involving Just for Laughs head Gilbert Rozon was about the women who came forward.
- 'It's disgusting': Alberta woman targeted by revenge porn breaks silence
- Alberta resident Michelle Brown lives in fear that her children will discover an explicit photograph of her that she can’t erase from the internet.
- Canada's 'super secret spy agency' is releasing a malware-fighting tool to the public
- The Communications Security Establishment acknowledges it needs to do a better job of explaining to Canadians what it does.