Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Analysis Is Beijing spoiling for a trade war?
- If U.S. officials wanted to provoke a sharp response from China after President Donald Trump proposed tariffs of up to $60 billion on Chinese goods, they got one, CBC’s Saša Petricic writes from Beijing.
- Kaetlyn Osmond wins figure skating worlds, 1st Canadian female champ in 45 years video
- Canada's Kaetlyn Osmond has won the women's singles crown at the world figure skating championships.
- Federal Green Party Leader Elizabeth May arrested at anti-pipeline protest
- Two federal politicians, including Green Party Leader Elizabeth May, have been arrested at a protest against Kinder Morgan's Trans Mountain pipeline expansion in Burnaby, B.C.
- Alberta premier calls B.C. complaints about high gas prices environmental hypocrisy
- Alberta Premier Rachel Notley says if British Columbia wants to keep gasoline prices low it should stop opposing the Kinder Morgan oil pipeline expansion.
- Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- U.S. President Donald Trump is issuing an order to ban transgender people from serving in the military except under "limited circumstances," following up on his calls to ban transgender individuals from serving.