Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- New Beleaguered Liberal government hopes to deliver 'good news' in fall economic update video
- Finance Minister Bill Morneau hasn't had a lot of wins lately, but today's fall economic update could be an opportunity to bask in the glory of a healthy Canadian economy.
- New Who killed Sears question sparks bitter blame game among top players
- Sears Canada may be over, but the mudslinging over who brought it down has just begun. Majority shareholder Eddie Lampert fired the latest shot, stating if Sears Canada had adopted a less risky reinvention strategy, it could have avoided shutting its doors.
- New 'An issue that pulls at the heartstrings': MPs review rules that reject immigrants on medical grounds
- MPs begin a review today of rules that reject immigrants because they could be a drain on Canada's social services and health-care system.
- Opinion Forget the 'slippery slope' — Israel already is an apartheid state: Neil Macdonald video
- As the late Yossi Sarid, longtime leader of Israel's Meretz party and former education minister once put it: "What acts like apartheid, is run like apartheid and harasses like apartheid, is not a duck — it is apartheid."
- Live Lighting of the Olympic flame for the 2018 Games
- Watch live now as the Olympic torch relay for the 2018 Winter Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea, begins with the lighting of the Olympic flame.