Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- MARKETPLACE Looking for bargains online? Who you are can affect what you pay
- You know how after browsing online, the ads you see are suddenly about whatever you were looking for? Now a Marketplace investigation reveals it's not just ads that your browsing history affects — it's also the prices you're offered.
- Updated Mosque bombing, gunfire in Egypt's north Sinai leave dozens dead
- Egyptian security officials say militants have attacked a mosque in the volatile Sinai Peninsula, leaving dozens of casualties.
- Can the man they call 'The Crocodile' be a leader for all of Zimbabwe — not just for the ruling party?
- Will Emmerson Mnangagwa be a leader for all of Zimbabwe and not just the narrow interests of the Zanu-PF ruling party? There are plenty of skeptics.
- Opinion Comparing marijuana to fentanyl is social conservatism without a clue: Robyn Urback
- The majestically dumb comments Conservative MP Peter Kent made about marijuana earlier this week suggest that the Tories' re-branding efforts are not going particularly smoothly.
- Oscar Pistorius's sentence more than doubled to 13 years, 5 months
- Oscar Pistorius' prison sentence was more than doubled to 13 years and five months on Friday, a surprisingly dramatic intervention by South Africa's Supreme Court of Appeal in the Olympic athlete's fate after the murder of girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.