Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Canada 'prepared for the worst' amid squabbles over NAFTA, Freeland says video
- Despite making some progress on "bread and butter" items, Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland said differences remain between Canada and the U.S. on a number of key chapters of North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- 'We don't need a liberal:' Trump discounts Roy Moore accusations
- U.S. President Donald Trump discounted allegations of sexual assault against Roy Moore and said Tuesday that voters should not support the Alabama Republican Senate nominee's "liberal" rival.
- Updated David Cassidy, former Partridge Family teen actor, dead at 67
- David Cassidy, the teen and pre-teen idol who starred in the 1970s sitcom The Partridge Family and sold millions of records as the musical group's lead singer, died Tuesday at age 67.
- Alone, cold and forgotten: 4-year-old girl left on school bus, driver fired
- Ellery Chartier-Molinari was trapped in a parked school bus for three hours after she didn't get off at her daycare along with the other kids. Now her bus driver has been fired and the company is looking to make changes.
- Live The National LIVE video
- Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News