Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- New federal gun control bill expected this week
- The federal government is expected to introduce new legislation this week that would strengthen laws surrounding the selling of firearms in an effort to crack down on gun violence.
- Cirque du Soleil aerialist dies after fall during show in Tampa
- Cirque du Soleil issued a statement Sunday afternoon, saying that Yann Arnaud was transported to a nearby hospital where he died of his injuries.
- Facebook conducting review over report user data misused by Trump political consultant
- Facebook said on Sunday it was conducting a "comprehensive internal and external review" to determine if the personal data of 50 million users that was reported to be misused by a political consultant for the Donald Trump 2016 U.S. presidential campaign still existed.
- Innocent bystander among 2 dead in shooting at North York bowling alley, police say
- Toronto police have identified a man and a woman fatally shot at a North York bowling alley on Saturday night.
- Trump fires back at fired FBI official McCabe over memos
- U.S. President Donald Trump is reviving concerns that special counsel Robert Mueller's team, which is investigating Russian election interference, may be biased against him.