Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Updated Canada's electronic spy agency and military get new orders to prevent sharing information gained by torture
- The Liberal government has issued a new directive to restrict Canada's electronic spy agency, the military and the foreign ministry from using — or passing along — information that may have been derived by torture carried out by other countries.
- These are the things that Bank of Canada's Poloz says keep him awake at night
- Cyber threats, the housing market, youth jobs, and bitcoin are among the things that Bank of Canada governor Stephen Poloz says keep him up at night. Watch his press conference here at 1:45 p.m. ET.
- Judge refuses Dellen Millard's request for mistrial at Laura Babcock murder trial
- A judge swiftly quashed co-accused Dellen Millard's call for a mistrial at the Laura Babcock murder trial, where he is acting as his own lawyer.
- Audio Fond-du-Lac, Sask., plane crash was a bad dream for those aboard video
- Willie John Laurent says one of the last things he remembers before Wednesday night's crash of a plane that left Fond-du-Lac, Sask., was it turning sideways in the air and the people aboard screaming.
- Breaking 4 dead in Hydro One helicopter crash near Tweed, Ont.
- Four people are dead after a Hydro One helicopter crashed northeast of Tweed, Ont., this afternoon.