Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- 'Don't shoot me': Documents reveal chilling account of La Loche shooting spree that killed 4, injured 7
- On Jan. 22, 2016, a teen began a shooting spree in the small northern Saskatchewan town of La Loche that left four people dead and seven wounded. The teen, who learned Friday that he will be sentenced as an adult, will find out how long he will spend behind bars next month.
- Kim Boutin to carry Canada's flag at Olympic closing ceremony
- Short track speed skater Kim Boutin, who won three medals at the Pyeongchang Olympics, has been chosen as Canada's flag-bearer for the closing ceremony in South Korea on Sunday (CBC, 5:30 a.m. ET).
- 'The not so golden years' — a quarter of retired Canadians in debt, survey suggests
- A "worry-free retirement" may be a thing of the past, according to a new Sun Life Financial survey, which finds that a quarter of retired Canadian are in debt in their golden years.
- New Another suspected Boko Haram kidnapping in Nigeria: The cycle continues
- Government leaders in Nigeria claim to have defeated Boko Haram, but the group continues to conduct raids, launch suicide attacks, and kidnap schoolgirls, with more than 100 disappearing this week. With an election in the offing, security analysts fear the trend will continue.
- Missing Alberta plane found crashed in Utah with no survivors
- Search crews have found a small plane from Alberta which crashed with four people on board while en route to New Mexico. There were no survivors.