Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Exclusive Edmonton teacher who lured student for sex sentenced to 10 years in prison
- Former Edmonton teacher Paul Martial is now serving a 10-year prison sentence for the long-term sexual abuse of a onetime student.
- Toronto leads country in child-care fees, but costs rising almost everywhere
- The cost of child care is rising quickly in Canada, in some cities increasing by as much as 20 per cent from three years ago and more than 10 per cent in most of Canada.
- Turbulent U.S. Senate race now in hands of Alabama voters video
- Depending on who is making the case, Alabama's special Senate election Tuesday is about either continuing the "Trump miracle" in Washington or allowing "decency" to prevail back home.
- Ride-hailing service Lyft expands outside U.S. for 1st time to take on Uber in Canada
- Uber rival Lyft launches today in Toronto. The two companies will begin a battle not just for customers, but also for drivers, as many plan to double dip.
- Americans revoking travel visas from visitors who plan to claim asylum in Canada
- American authorities say an ongoing operation along its northern border has led them to revoke U.S.-issued travel visas of thousands of people, most of whom were headed to Canada to claim asylum.