Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Updated B.C. challenges Alberta wine ban under free trade rules
- The B.C. government is challenging Alberta’s ban on B.C. wines through the Canadian Free Trade Agreement's dispute settlement process.
- CBC in South Korea Rink rescue: RCMP officer helps save Korean boy's life at Olympic hockey game
- The biggest save of the Canada versus Czech Republic hockey game at the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang didn't necessarily happen on the ice.
- Updated Quebec man charged with 2nd-degree murder in 16-year-old cold case involving Adrienne McColl
- A Quebec man has been arrested and charged in the 2002 death of Adrienne McColl, whose body was found in a rancher’s field near Nanton, about 85 kilometres south of Calgary.
- Hedley withdraws from Juno award consideration
- The members of the embattled rock band Hedley say they have withdrawn from consideration for three awards at this year's Junos and plan to "talk about how we have let some people down, and what we intend to do about it."
- How Canada did today at the Olympics
- Justin Kripps awoke Monday in South Korea in medal position in two-man bobsleigh. A few hours later, the pilot and his brakeman Alexander Kopacz earned their first Winter Games medal, sharing gold with Germany in a four-run time of three minutes, 16.86 seconds.