Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Breaking B.C. Liberals fall short of majority following final vote count video
- The final count of the 2017 B.C. election has concluded, and the result leaves the uncertainty the same as it was on election night.
- Multiple arrests across Manchester in wake of suicide bombing video
- The father and a brother of the man identified as the Manchester suicide bomber, Salman Abedi, have been arrested in Libya, according to a Libyan security forces spokesperson.
- Jody Wilson-Raybould's father calls missing and murdered inquiry a 'bloody farce' audio
- Bill Wilson, a hereditary chief and the father of federal Justice Minister Jody Wilson-Raybould, says the national inquiry into missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls is a "bloody farce" and the commissioners leading it need to be replaced.
- Cannabidiol reduces seizures in kids with severe form of epilepsy, trial shows video
- A compound found in cannabis reduced convulsive seizures in children with a severe form of epilepsy by nearly half, a new study shows, validating the anecdotal evidence some parents have been pointing out for some time.
- Canada brings home 1 of 2 Aurora surveillance planes from anti-ISIS mission
- One of the Canadian air force spy planes assigned to the campaign against the Islamic State has been quietly withdrawn and brought home, CBC News has learned. The CP-140 surveillance plane has flown out of Kuwait since the fall of 2014.