Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Indigenous children for sale: The money behind the Sixties Scoop video
- Marlene Orgeron recalls the day her adoptive Louisiana parents told her they bought her for $30,000. Her brothers, they said, were "freebies."
- Premiers send Trudeau letter demanding meeting on health care
- Provincial and territorial premiers have written to Justin Trudeau to seek a firm commitment from the prime minister for a meeting on health-care funding before the first ministers' meet to discuss climate change this fall.
- Renovation boom underway, CMHC says, as empty nesters need more space for adult chicks
- Aging Canadian homeowners are increasingly deciding to stay where they are and renovate instead, especially since more adult children are still living under their roof.
- ROYAL VISIT 'Chance of a lifetime': Big crowds greet royals in Yukon
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge continue their Yukon visit today. They began with a visit to a local museum and a walk through downtown Whitehorse.
- Analysis #TrumpWon the debate? Legitimate polls show otherwise
- Donald Trump has claimed victory in Monday's presidential debate with Hillary Clinton, using online "polls" as his evidence. The only problem is those polls are bunk, and the legitimate polls show Clinton won comfortably.