Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- 'I couldn't believe it's real': Residents of Woodstock, Ont., facility stunned by murder charges
- They are rattled and scared, but mostly, the Woodstock, Ont., residents of Caressant Care Nursing and Retirement Home are in disbelief that a former nurse has been accused of murdering eight patients — seven of them in their very own facility.
- RCMP to face new class-action harassment lawsuit, this time on behalf of male employees
- The RCMP will soon be facing another class-action harassment lawsuit — this time on behalf of male Mounties and civilian employees of the force.
- RCMP search warrant application shows early findings and theory in Colten Boushie shooting
- An RCMP search warrant application offers details about what investigators believe happened on Gerald Stanley's farm the day Colten Boushie died.
- Family, friends of alleged victims of Woodstock, Ont., nurse remember loved ones video audio
- Friends, family and neighbours are remembering the alleged victims of a Woodstock, Ont., nurse facing first-degree murder charges in the deaths of eight elderly people.
- Justin Trudeau gets rough ride from crowd at young workers' summit video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau faces off with a room of angry protesters venting their frustration over everything from pipelines to the failed federal payroll system.