Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use the form below.
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor.
Top Headlines »
- Air Canada to consider firing workers in baggage toss video video
- Air Canada is apologizing after a video purporting to show a baggage handler dropping luggage from roughly six metres off the ground hit social media.
- Updated South Korea ferry: Death toll climbs as divers start removing bodies video
- After more than three days of frustration and failure, divers on Sunday finally found a way into a submerged ferry off South Korea's southern shore, discovering more than a dozen bodies inside the ship and pushing the confirmed death toll to 50, officials said.
- Calgary stabbings: victims' families come together to heal video
- The families of the five young people killed this week in a stabbing in Calgary say they have come together in their healing.
- New Former U.S. soldier says his friendly-fire shots might have killed Tillman
- A former U.S. Army Ranger who was in the same platoon as ex-NFL player Pat Tillman has stated in a television interview that he believes he might have fired the shots that killed Tillman in a 2004 friendly-fire incident in Afghanistan.
- Ukraine crisis: At barricades, insurgents await Easter video
- Pro-Russian forces in eastern Ukraine on Saturday prepared to celebrate Orthodox Easter at barricades outside government offices seized in nearly a dozen cities, despite an international agreement to disarm and free the premises.
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father video
- One of two teens charged in the Rehtaeh Parsons child pornography case is now accused of threatening to kill the girl’s father, Glen Canning.
- In Depth Dying for a drink: Canada's role in Peru's water crisis
- Peru is quickly losing access to clean water because of climate change and an expanding mining industry. It's a crisis that has already cost many lives and is driving violent clashes. The CBC's Marion Warnica presents an in-depth look at the worsening crisis and Canada's role in it.
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- A couple who held hands at breakfast every morning even after 70 years of marriage have died 15 hours apart.
- Malaysia Airlines MH370: Current underwater search could end within week video
- After almost two months without a sign of wreckage, the area in which a deep-sea vehicle is scouring a remote stretch of the Indian Ocean floor for the missing jetliner is getting smaller and smaller.
- Woman dies after dad hits her trying to park near Ottawa hospital
- A 54-year-old woman from Trenton, Ont., has died after she was struck just outside The Ottawa Hospital's Civic campus as her father was trying to park the vehicle.