Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Breaking Territories agree to health funding deal with federal government
- Nunavut, Yukon and the Northwest Territories have signed bilateral deals with the federal government on health-care transfers.
- Rich man, poor man: A closer look at Oxfam's inequality figures video
- Canada's middle class has the feeling it's being left behind. But Oxfam's measure of inequality, but those figures don't tell the whole story about the Canadian situation, critics say.
- Updated Douglas Garland killed Calgary couple and grandson over 'petty grudge,' court hears
- The man accused of killing a Calgary couple and their five-year-old grandson was motivated by a "petty grudge" over a patent dispute and burned their bodies in a barrel after killing them, court hears as the triple-murder trial of Douglas Garland begins.
- Why a Canadian teen joined American youth in suing U.S. over climate change
- All his life, Jacob Lebel has felt a special connection to the land, in rural Quebec where he was born and in Oregon where he now farms. Lebel, 19, has joined a group of American young people who are suing the U.S. government, alleging their constitutional rights are being violated because it supports the fossil fuel industry.
- Istanbul nightclub shooting suspect caught, Turkish media reports video
- Turkish media reports say the suspect in the Istanbul nightclub attack has been captured by police.