Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Quebec to introduce sex ed pilot project with 'no exemptions'
- The province is rolling out a new pilot project in which sex education, like French and math, will soon become mandatory for all students from kindergarten to the last year of high school.
- Point of View I am part of the Ashley Madison hack
- CBC Manitoba journalist Holly Moore reveals why her email address has appeared in the recent hack of the infidelity website AshleyMadison.com.
- MTV Music Awards: Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj share uncomfortable exchange
- Kanye West gave a long rant at the MTV Video Music Awards as he apologized to Taylor Swift for taking her microphone in 2009, admitting "I don't understand awards shows" and claiming he would run for president in 2020.
- Use Vote Compass to explore where you fit in Canada's political landscape
- Tired of boring Facebook quizzes? Get a real-time assessment of how your positions on the issues compare with the platforms of the major parties.
- B.C. storm: Man escapes car after tree falls on it while he's driving video
- The fierce storm that closed Vancouver's famous park, disrupted ferry service and cut power to hundreds of thousands of customers also caused a number of incidents as brittle tree boughs snapped and fell on cars.