Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use the form below.
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor.
Top Headlines »
- In Depth Battle for your breakfast buck: Fast food attacks cereal's supremacy
- The invention of cereal more than 100 years ago transformed the average breakfast. Now fast-food restaurants are trying to cash in on Canadians’ new morning craving for even more convenient foods.
- NFL sponsors pulling back, but not out, over domestic violence scandal
- As the number of corporate sponsors speaking out about the domestic violence allegations plaguing the NFL grows, so does the prospect the scandal might have real implications for the league that go beyond a mere image problem.
- UN Climate Summit to lay groundwork for global plan to curb emissions
- Environmental groups think this week's UN Climate Summit could help to move the world towards a new global agreement to reduce greenhouse gas pollution.
- Video Canadian soldiers may be hiding health problems to protect pensions video audio
- About one-sixth of soldiers discharged from the military for medical reasons are released before qualifying for their pension, leading some to fear that soldiers may be hiding health problems to protect their income.
- Nude celebrity photo leak: More images posted to online forums
- More nude photographs of celebrities were leaked online Saturday in what appears to be the second release of material from a hacker who posted intimate images of dozens of celebrities on an internet forum earlier this month.
- GM, Chrysler recalling hundreds of thousands of vehicles
- General Motors and Chrysler are both recalling hundreds of thousands of vehicles with faulty parts that can cause injury. The impacted models include the Cadillac XTS and Chevrolet Impala sedans and the Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos.
- Rob Anders a no-show as he loses nomination in Bow River
- Controversial Alberta MP Rob Anders has failed in his second attempt at new political life, losing the Conservative nomination in a rural riding east of Calgary.
- Pope Francis in Albania, denounces extremists who 'pervert' religion to justify violence
- Pope Francis, in his strongest criticism of Islamist militants to date, said on Sunday no religious group which used violence and oppression could claim to be "the armour of God".
- Mohamed Fahmy: Egypt's president won't interfere with courts in Canadian's case audio
- Egypt's president says he can't interfere with his country's courts in the case of a jailed Egyptian-Canadian journalist.
- Secret Service boosts security outside White House after fence-jumper incident
- The Secret Service chief has stepped up security outside the White House after a man with a knife who jumped the fence made it into the presidential residence before being apprehended, officials said Saturday.