Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Tragically Hip's Rob Baker defends news photographer ban at Kingston show
- Tragically Hip guitarist Rob Baker has weighed in on the debate over the lack of media access to the band's historic concert last weekend, defending the decision to bar news photographers from the venue.
- ATV-riding teen survives close call with cable on west Quebec trail video
- A teenage girl from Arnprior, Ont., suffered injuries after accidentally driving her all-terrain vehicle into a steel cable strung across a private road that she had been using for almost a decade.
- Ottawa surrogate delivers 5th baby to foreign parents
- Hundreds of families from abroad are putting their names on long waiting lists for Canadian surrogates to carry their babies, agencies in this country say.
- Analysis Sweating the small stuff: Scandals and the strange way we count government spending video
- Based on what makes for a government spending scandal in this country, the rule of public funds might be thus: every dollar counts, but the smaller and selfish dollars are easier to count.
- New Banff billboard promotes conspiracy theory about poisonous contrails video
- A vague message on an Alberta billboard promotes a conspiracy theory about governments secretly spraying chemicals from the sky to sterilize people.