Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use the form below.
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor.
Top Headlines »
- Ismaaiyl Brinsley asked passersby to follow him on Instragram before shooting video
- The New York Police Department says a gunman who ambushed two officers in their car told two passersby to "watch what I'm going to do."
- Canadian shot by U.S. border guards at Ambassador Bridge
- A Canadian man was shot by U.S. border guards after he allegedly pointed a handgun at them at the Ambassador Bridge, an incident that unfolded after the same man reportedly had a confrontation with police at a McDonald’s restaurant in Windsor, Ont.
- Child severely injured in assault on Paul Band First Nation
- RCMP have made an arrest after a six-year-old girl was airlifted to hospital in Edmonton following an assault on an Alberta reserve.
- Vigil for Amaria Diljohn to take place today
- A candlelight vigil is planned for Sunday evening to remember a 14-year-old girl who was hit and killed by a Toronto bus on Friday.
- P.K. Subban blackface in Théâtre du Rideau Vert play deemed offensive by some video
- The use of blackface to portray P.K. Subban in a satirical play has left a bad taste in the mouths of members of Montreal's black artistic community and a longtime theatre reviewer.
- New Westjet pilots vote in favour of new contract
- Westjet says the deal includes improved pay and scheduling, which it says places the pilots among the highest paid in Canada's airline industry.
- Suspect arrested after toddler left at Surrey bus stop
- A man has been arrested after a three-year-old boy was abandoned at a bus stop in Surrey, B.C., Saturday morning.
- SaskPower worker electrocuted on high-voltage line near Wakaw, Sask.
- A 45-year-old SaskPower employee died Saturday night after he was electrocuted while repairing a power line just outside of Wakaw, northeast of Saskatoon.
- Pakistan school attack arrests made, officials say video
- Pakistan's interior minister says authorities have made arrests in the case of the Taliban school attack that killed 148 in the northwestern city of Peshawar.
- Marco Antonio Parilla Jr. arrested in killing of Florida police officer
- Police in Florida have arrested 23-year-old Marco Antonio Parilla Jr. on suspicion of first-degree murder after a police officer was shot and killed while on duty Sunday.