Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use the form below.
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor.
Top Headlines »
- Updated 2 Ukraine fighter jets shot down by pro-Russian rebels
- Pro-Russian rebels have shot down two Ukrainian fighter jets, a spokesman for Ukraine's military operations says.
- Mike Duffy reached out to Peruvian woman claiming to be daughter
- Mike Duffy, the suspended former Tory senator, has reached out to Karen Duffy, a Peruvian woman who claims to be his biological daughter, CBC News has confirmed.
- Analysis Is Russia's fight with Ukraine as intractable as the Middle East? video
- If the world seems like a confusing, chaotic place right now with rampant, sudden, often tribal violence, and no one seemingly in charge, that's because it is, Brian Stewart writes.
- Analysis Why Texas Gov. Rick Perry may run again for president
- Gov. Rick Perry may have set his sights on the Texas border with his plan to send 1,000 state National Guard troops to boost security, but some suggest his main target is the Republican Party, as the governor considers another presidential run.
- New Sears Canada, Reitmans & Indigo face battle for survival
- Foreign retailers have flooded the Canadian market in recent years opening hundreds of new stores and the pressure may be too much for some long-established retail names in Canada.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Victims’ bodies headed to Netherlands video
- Two military aircraft carrying the first bodies of victims of the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 crash leave the embattled plains of eastern Ukraine, bringing some consolation to grieving relatives still waiting for positive identifications and answers about who downed the jet.
- Gaza conflict: Fighting intensifies in town of Khan Younis
- Israeli troops battled Hamas militants today near a southern Gaza Strip town as the U.S. secretary of state flew into Israel to press top-gear efforts for a truce in the conflict that has killed at least 650 Palestinians and 31 Israelis.
- Analysis Can Aspirin treat breast cancer? Why aren't we trying to find out? video audio
- Researchers are noticing that certain medicine-cabinet drugs like Aspirin may be keeping cancers at bay. But because there are no lucrative patents anymore in these generic medicines, big drug companies are unwilling to fund the costly field trials.
- New Rod Stewart to open Commonwealth Games with Canadian-written song video
- Award-winning Canadian singer, songwriter and producer Marc Jordan is on hand in Glasgow's Celtic Park on Wednesday to witness Rod Stewart sing his worldwide hit Rhythm of My Heart.
- Peaches Geldof death from heroin overdose, says British coroner
- A British coroner has concluded that model and TV personality Peaches Geldof died from a heroin overdose.