Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Live Justin Trudeau officially addressing Paris climate summit video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said there is a "tremendous opportunity" for Canada to be a "purveyor of solutions that the world desperately needs" when he spoke to reporters at the Paris climate conference this morning. He has begun speaking and CBC.ca is carrying it live.
- Go Public TD Visa customers' browsing activities open to 'surveillance' by bank video
- Canada's second-biggest bank is being criticized for part of its Visa cardholder agreement that allows TD Canada Trust to access and collect information on all of its customers' online activities, even those that aren't banking-related.
- Karina Wolfe death: Saskatoon police release name of accused, Jerry Constant
- The man accused of killing Karina Wolfe, whose remains were found five years after she became one of Canada's missing indigenous women, is Jerry Constant, a 33-year-old registered sex offender. He made a court appearance this morning in Saskatoon after a police news conference.
- New Freddie Gray trials of officers begin with 'mixed emotions' in Baltimore
- The trial for the first of six police officers charged in connection with the death of 25-year-old Freddie Gray in Baltimore begins Monday. In west-end neighbourhood where Gray lived, some residents say the officers must be convicted for the city to heal after the riots sparked by Gray's death in April.
- PayPal, Target websites suffer outages as retailers struggle with Cyber Monday business
- Users of the popular online payment processing service PayPal have reported major problems logging in or making transactions — a critical time as Cyber Monday sales are in full swing.