Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use the form below.
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor.
Top Headlines »
- Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to rebrand as Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing 1,500 jobs that came as a complete shock to many employees on Saturday. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.
- Updated Brian Jean elected new leader of Wildrose Party
- The new leader of the Wildrose says he is ready to come out of his corner swinging, ready to lead the party into an anticipated spring election against Alberta's Progressive Conservatives.
- Earth Hour: Canadians dim lights from coast to coast
- Canadians joined millions around the world Saturday night in turning off their lights to mark Earth Hour, celebrating the eighth year of the annual event.
- Maple Leafs grant wish for Garrett Gamble, 11, from Sask. First Nation
- A dream has come true for young 'G-Man,' an 11-year-old from Saskatchewan who is unable to play hockey himself, but luckily inked his first NHL contract with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Ex-girlfriend of Germanwings Flight 4U9525 co-pilot Andreas Lubitz speaks out video
- The co-pilot of Germanwings Flight 9525 who apparently chose to crash the jetliner into a mountain had vowed to "do something" that would make people remember him, his ex-girlfriend has told a German newspaper.
- PEGIDA Québec cancels march after anti-racist groups convene
- A march organized by sympathizers of a Europe-based anti-Islam, anti-immigration group called PEGIDA was cancelled on Saturday after hundreds of people showed up to protest against PEGIDA itself.
- Boko Haram kills 41 in attack to disrupt Nigeria presidential election video
- Boko Haram extremists killed 41 people, including a legislator, and scared hundreds of people from polling stations but millions voted across Nigeria Saturday in the most closely contested presidential race in the nation's history.
- Dalhousie University says Instagram sex scandal 'not acceptable'
- Dalhousie University says it took 'immediate and appropriate action' in light of a social media sex scandal that happened in the fall at the university that is independent of the dentistry school's Facebook scandal.
- Photos For African migrants, trek to Europe brings risk, heartbreak
- Each month, a tide of humanity pours through the hills of Greece, Macedonia and Serbia in hopes of entering the heart of the 28-nation European Union through its vulnerable back door in the Balkans. Most don't make it on their first attempt.
- 3 dead after house fire on Siksika First Nation
- A fire that destroyed a home on the Siksika First Nation Saturday morning, killing three people, does not appear suspicious, fire investigators say.