Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor (required fields are marked [Required]).
Other ways to report issues
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use this form.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- CBC Ombudsman
- Canada election 2015: Justin Trudeau takes his campaign to Stephen Harper's backyard video
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau took aim Monday at the Conservative government, which he says has taken its loyal supporters for granted.
- Environment Canada confirms tornado touched down in Teviotdale
- Environment Canada confirms an EF-2 tornado made landfall 54 kilometres northwest of Guelph, Ont., Sunday as widespread storm systems damaged property and wreaked havoc on large portions of southern Ontario.
- Barack Obama sets stricter power plant emissions cuts video
- U.S. President Barack Obama announces even steeper greenhouse gas cuts from U.S. power plants than previously expected.
- Newfoundland fossils may show earliest reproduction in complex organism
- A significant fossil find on the Newfoundland coastline could shed light on what may be the oldest physical evidence of reproduction in a complex organism.
- Former trader Tom Hayes gets prison sentence for manipulating Libor
- A British judge sentenced a former Citibank and UBS trader to 14 years in prison Monday after a jury found him guilty of masterminding the manipulation of a key interest rate, the London Interbank Lending Rate, or Libor.