Report a Typo or Inaccuracy
We strive to avoid typos and inaccuracies. However, on occasion we make mistakes. We value your contributions and help in correcting them.
- To report typos or inaccuracies in an online news story, please use the form below.
- To report a typo or inaccuracy on a radio or television program - or on that program's website - visit our audience relations feedback page.
- If you have an idea for a news story or more information on a story we're covering, visit our news feedback page.
- To report a comment or moderation issue - visit our audience relations feedback page.
Please complete all portions of this form in order for it to be sent to the proper news editor.
Top Headlines »
- Updated Malaysia Airlines jet search widens to Malaysia's western coast video
- Authorities hunting for the missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner expanded their search on land and sea Tuesday, reflecting the difficulties in locating traces of the plane more than three days after it vanished.
- New Canada-South Korea trade deal to phase out import tariffs on cars
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper announced on Tuesday that Canada has concluded negotiations with South Korea on a free trade agreement that would phase out Canadian tariffs on imports of South Korean cars over three years.
- George Stroumboulopoulos to host Hockey Night in Canada next season video
- George Stroumboulopoulos said it will be a "dream" to anchor next season's Hockey Night in Canada broadcasts when Rogers takes control of Canada's NHL broadcasting rights
- Rich Peverley collapses on bench during game vs. Blue Jackets video
- Stars centre Rich Peverley has been hospitalized after collapsing on the bench during the game between Dallas and the Columbus Blue Jackets on Monday.
- Months-long moving saga ends happily for Canadian couple video
- Two people who said their furniture was held as ransom by a moving company have been reunited with their belongings — more than six months after a move to Ontario from Nova Scotia.
- Colorado gets high on pot revenue, marijuana tourists video
- The pushers are out, the pot entrepreneurs are in, and so are the marijuana-infused bath salts. Welcome to the great Colorado experiment in legalized pot.
- Joe McGinniss, Fatal Vision author, dies at age 71
- Joe McGinniss, the adventurous and news-making author and reporter who tracked his personal journey from sympathizer to scourge of convicted killer Jeffrey MacDonald in the blockbuster Fatal Vision, died Monday at age 71.
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: 'Mystery compounded by mystery' audio
- Three days after Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 disappeared off radar, the plane’s demise is one shrouded in mystery and conjecture.
- GTA home prices tell tale of 2 cities: condos vs. family homes
- Real estate in the Greater Toronto Area is becoming increasingly divided between existing single-family homes and a crush of new condos, one of Canada's biggest banks says in a report issued Monday.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau wants to hang on to Quebecor holdings despite political run video
- The Parti Québécois's new star candidate, Pierre Karl Péladeau, says he will not sell his media holdings, even if he is elected and named to cabinet.