Youth Smoking Survey: Half of High School Students Smoked Flavoured Tobacco
Posted: Oct 06, 2014 12:02 AM ET
The Federal government banned flavouring in cigarillos - which were popular among youth - in 2009. The tobacco industry's response? Make their flavoured cigarillos just a tiny bit bigger, so they qualify as cigars.
Top News Headlines
It's been 10 years since the Boxing Day tsunami roared through the Indian Ocean. Now, Adrienne Arsenault reconnects with a girl from Sri Lanka she met there in the days following the disaster.
- Ottawa's Tanger Outlets mall shooting injures 1
- Beaten First Nation girl regained consciousness on Christmas
- Order of Canada: Chantal Kreviazuk, Sheldon Kennedy among 95 honorees
- The tsunami of 2004 and the little girl in the Christmas dress
- Fire that destroyed 2 Yorkville restaurants 'suspicious'
- Brain-dead pregnant woman taken off life support after Irish court decision
- CP Rail derailment west of Banff sends cars into creek bed
- Russian shopping mall lays down U.S. flag doormats
- Sony PlayStation and Xbox networks still recovering from disruption
- The Interview gets Canadian online release