Youth Smoking Survey: Half of High School Students Smoked Flavoured Tobacco
Posted: Oct 06, 2014 12:02 AM ET
The Federal government banned flavouring in cigarillos - which were popular among youth - in 2009. The tobacco industry's response? Make their flavoured cigarillos just a tiny bit bigger, so they qualify as cigars.
Top News Headlines
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief'
- Renee Zellweger stuns fans with unrecognizable face
- Martin Couture-Rouleau, hit-and-run driver, arrested by RCMP in July
- Martin Couture-Rouleau case underscores passport seizure dilemma
- Who is Martin Couture-Rouleau?
- Canadian fighter jets intercept Russian military planes
- Jacob to close all 92 stores
- Justin Trudeau says a marriage in politics has its 'ups and downs'
- Paralyzed man Darek Fidyka walks after cell transplant, rehab
- B.C. LNG tax rates lower than first promised