Youth Smoking Survey: Half of High School Students Smoked Flavoured Tobacco
Posted: Oct 07, 2013 8:14 PM ET
The Federal government banned flavouring in cigarillos - which were popular among youth - in 2009. The tobacco industry's response? Make their flavoured cigarillos just a tiny bit bigger, so they qualify as cigars.
Top News Headlines
- 1st Ebola case diagnosed in U.S. confirmed by CDC
- Hong Kong protests: 5 things to know about the 'umbrella revolution'
- Jean-Philippe Auclair, Quebec extreme skier, killed in avalanche
- SkyTrain switch glitch hits Expo and Millennium line commuters
- Canadian Blood Services urges donations as supply 'critically low'
- Windows 10 unveiled by Microsoft
- Hong Kong protests holding strong through lightning, rain
- Look around, ISIS's acolytes are just apprentices at atrocity
- RCMP decision to drop fur hats over animal-rights concerns overruled by Tories
- Children photographed without consent at West Vancouver park, police say