Youth Smoking Survey: Half of High School Students Smoked Flavoured Tobacco
Posted: Oct 07, 2013 8:14 PM ET
The Federal government banned flavouring in cigarillos - which were popular among youth - in 2009. The tobacco industry's response? Make their flavoured cigarillos just a tiny bit bigger, so they qualify as cigars.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Brian Gallant's Liberals elected amid vote-counting 'fiasco'
- U.S. launches airstrikes against ISIS targets in Syria
- Raymond Lee Caissie, 43, charged with murder of Serena Vermeersch
- New mushroom species discovered in London grocery store
- Face mites live on all adults, study suggests
- New Brunswick election tally suffers glitches as Tories demand hand count
- Michael Reilley fined $162 after stopping police for illegal turn
- Bald eagle rescue by fisherman posted on YouTube
- Polaris Music Prize 2014: Tanya Tagaq wins $30K as jury's pick
- Michelle Rempel responds to ISIS threat with #SecureBedroomSelfie