Choosing the right financial adviser
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 | 03:30 PM ET
More than 150 people packed into an investors meeting in Montreal on Sunday to learn more from police and lawyers about what their financial adviser has done with their money and how they might get it back.
How can you protect your money?
Professor Eric Kirzner holds the John H. Watson Chair in Value Investing at the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto and teaches a number of investment finance courses including Applied Portfolio Management, Value Investing and Security Analysis. He has written a number of books on investing and has published extensively in the financial press.
Join Eric on Tuesday, July 21 as he takes your questions on choosing the right financial adviser.
CBCNews.ca wants your questions for "Your Interview."
How to participate
Remember, when sending in your question:
- A short question is better than a long one.
- One question is better than many.
- If a question needs some context, keep it brief.
- Preference will be given to questions from those who give a full name and location.
- Questions may be edited for length and clarity.
This discussion is now Open. Submit your questions.