ABOUT | Generation Why is a weekly interactive magazine curated by young Canadians for young Canadians.
Each week, readers under the age of 30 and young staffers collaborate to highlight the best content that CBC news and current affairs programming has to offer.
We also hope to spotlight the talent of young artists by offering the magazine's cover as a canvas.
- Learn how to contribute or let us know you'd like to illustrate the next cover
- Explore the results of our user-driven social poll on important questions of the day
- Watch the open forum live chat we ran to discuss the poll results
- Read the inaugural issue, published on March 1
Tags: Generation Why
Meet the Community Team
CBC News Community team, from left to right: Andrew Yates, Lauren O'Neil, Andrea Bellamare, John Bowman (Not shown: Andrea Lee-Greenberg, on leave)
If you're part of the CBC News community, you're likely to meet one of us: we're the folks working to produce and promote your stories. Read more about us.
Other Your Community Entries
- 2013 (317)
- Live Online replay: Are we too attached to our cellphones?
- Roger Ebert mourned by world leaders, film industry vets
- Fans remembers quotable Ebert in his own words
- Meme-weary internet rolls its eyes at 'Vadering' photos
- Facebook's 'people-before-apps' phone pitch delights and annoys
- AP dropping 'illegal immigrant' brings praise, mockery
- Freegan chef to open dumpster dining cafe
- Can boomers and millennials form professional 'power teams'?
- April Angles photo contest: Fresh perspectives
- Readers want robocalls probe beyond Michael Sona
- Generation Why: March 29
- Prominent Canadians bid farewell to Ralph Klein on Twitter
- Ralph Klein: Share your condolences
- Vera Wang ditches $500 'try-on' fee in China following global outcry
- Live Online replay: The star power of pandas
- B.C. ad evokes Amanda Todd to warn against 'just one photo'
- 'Stop rape' dislodging 'stay safe' advice on social media
- Brands support same-sex marriage in U.S. debate
- 'Rent a Mourner' fills your funeral with fake friends
- Ogooglebar! Sweden's spat with Google inspires 'ungoogleable' fun
- REPLAY Pope Benedict resigns: What's next for the Catholic church?
- Russian 'ghost' ship has Twitter intrigued
- Beijing woman's dummy tummy stunt on Subway causes outrage
- CPC, Wildrose, CBC line up to cut ties to Flanagan
- Vote for our February photo contest winner
- Married couple sought for millionaire's Mars mission
- Boeing's bid to replace CF-18s gets CBCNews.ca readers talking
- Vatican scrubs @pontifex Twitter account
- Rosa Parks statue unveiled on Capitol Hill
- Morrissey and Jimmy Kimmel in feud over Duck Dynasty
- Opposites attract: Tell us your unlikely love story
- Youth for hire: employing 'Generation Jobless'
- Fired HMV employees take over Twitter account
- Toronto company puts your head on a Pez dispenser
- Perfume for babies released by Dolce & Gabbana
- U.S. man shot in driveway mix-up mourned online
- World reacts to new Blackberry phones, Alicia Keys hire
- Will BlackBerry 10 turn things around for the company?
- Is Volkswagen's new Super Bowl Commercial racist?
- Graphic porn invades Twitter's Vine app
- April (19)