- Final amounts ending in .01 or .02 will be rounded down to nearest .00
- Final amounts ending in .03 or .04 will be rounded up to nearest .05
- Final amounts ending in .06 or .07 will be rounded down to nearest .05
- Final amounts ending in .08 or .09 will be rounded up to nearest .10
(This survey is not scientific. Results are based on readers' responses.)
More entries for category: Community
Meet the Community Team
CBC News Community team, from left to right: Andrew Yates, Lauren O'Neil, Andrea Bellamare, John Bowman (Not shown: Andrea Lee-Greenberg, on leave)
If you're part of the CBC News community, you're likely to meet one of us: we're the folks working to produce and promote your stories. Read more about us.
Other Your Community Entries
- 2013 (117)
- $20K raised for mall cop who tasered violent mom
- Is Canada too soft on child sexual abuse?
- Brits invited to Romania after anti-U.K. ad rumors
- 'Warm and fuzzy' February photo contest
- Penny for your thoughts: Your stories about Canada's one-cent piece
- Twitter lights up during Super Bowl blackout
- Will you miss Canada's penny?
- 'Warm and Fuzzy' February: photo contest rules
- Taipei tickled pink by new Barbie-themed cafe
- CBCNews.ca readers weigh in on public funding for sports arenas
- Opposites attract: Tell us your unlikely love story
- Youth for hire: employing 'Generation Jobless'
- Fired HMV employees take over Twitter account
- Toronto company puts your head on a Pez dispenser
- Perfume for babies released by Dolce & Gabbana
- U.S. man shot in driveway mix-up mourned online
- World reacts to new Blackberry phones, Alicia Keys hire
- Will BlackBerry 10 turn things around for the company?
- Is Volkswagen's new Super Bowl Commercial racist?
- Graphic porn invades Twitter's Vine app
- February (12)