Anonymous wants DDoS attacks legalized as form of protest
Meet the Community Team
CBC News Community team, from left to right: Andrew Yates, Andrea Lee-Greenberg, Lauren O'Neil, John Bowman
If you're part of the CBC News community, you're likely to meet one of us: we're the folks working to produce and promote your stories. Read more about us.
Other Your Community Entries
- 2013 (36)
- Ontario parents vent frustration over school confusion on Twitter
- Anonymous wants DDoS attacks legalized as form of protest
- Up to half the world's food goes to waste claims U.K. study
- LIVE ONLINE: Oscar Nominations 2013
- UPDATE: Should Toronto school board's Chris Spence be fired for plagiarism?
- January photo contest: Jump Start January
- Rare Middle East 'snow day' prompts snowman building, snowball fights
- Should changes be made to Canada's Hercules planes?
- Should the military charge for emergency relief services?
- Personal 'Twitter Butler' comes with luxury hotel package
- January (36)