Canada's yearbook: Send us your graduation photo
Spring is graduation season and students from coast to coast to coast will be awkwardly posing in the caps and gowns for graduation photos.
The CBC Community Team wants to build a Canadian yearbook that spans the country and the decades. Send us your pics, fill out your yearbook entry and tell us where you graduated from so we can pin your entry to our cross-Canada map.
Whether it's a scan from a dusty old yearbook or an Instragram shot you posted just last night, we want to see it.
Have you ever looked through your parents' yearbooks and laughed at weird trends in hairstyles, facial hair or glasses? Imagine hundreds of those from every decade from every corner of Canada.
Upload your photos or videos using the form below. If you haven't joined the CBC Your News Community, it's easy to do so. If you are a member, just log in.
Note: CBC Your News Community has replaced the previous member centre. Log-in information for the member centre will not work in CBC Your News Community.
Fill in your name and graduation year and use the search box on the map to find your high school, college or university.
(No kindergarten or grade school grad pics, please. It's not that they aren't adorable, but our privacy policies prohibit pictures of little kids. Sorry.)
You can then customize your yearbook entry with your favourite quote, your dedications and thanks, or your interests (or your interests back when you graduated). What were you "most likely" to do?
Then click on Browse to select your graduation photo or video.
If you run into issues, you can still submit your photos or videos via email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your full name and where you live.
More entries for category: Community
Meet the Community Team
CBC News Community team, from left to right: Andrew Yates, Andrea Lee-Greenberg, Lauren O'Neil, John Bowman
If you're part of the CBC News community, you're likely to meet one of us: we're the folks working to produce and promote your stories. Read more about us.
Other Your Community Entries
- 2012 (1256)
- Mrs. Doubtfire Recut to look like horror film
- 'You're not special,' high school teacher tells graduating students
- June photo contest: Flapping Flag
- Formula One brings international attention to Montreal protests
- What will you watch on this big sports weekend?
- Teen Tinker Bell look-alike kicked out of Disney World
- Should Canada contribute to a European bailout?
- What are some of Canada's most controversial political quotes?
- Send us your photos and videos of hospital food
- Reaction to Bob Rae running to lead the Liberals
- Do you avoid disturbing news coverage?
- Would you grow your own shoes from 'genetically manipulated stingrays'?
- Dozens of Justin Bieber fans injured in Norway
- I [Heart] NY logo revamp? Fuggedaboutit!
- Musical grill blasts beats through your teeth
- Reaction to Canada's 'unique strain of Dutch Disease'
- New York sugary drink ban bubbles over on Twitter
- Mountain Dew + Orange Juice = Taco Bell's new breakfast drink
- Dr. Ruth to launch low-alcohol line of wines
- Reaction to census data on seniors and toddlers
- Should government seek clemency for Canadians on death row?
- Ugly Meter app worries cyber bullying activists
- And the winner of our April showers photo contest is...
- What would you add to Avery Canahuati's bucket list?
- Who is Titanic II backer Clive Palmer?
- Trending April 30: Titanic II, Conrad Black
- Should Conrad Black regain his Canadian citizenship?
- CBC's David McKie on investigative reporting
- Should rooftop missiles be installed for London Olympics security?
- Obama and Kimmel high-five at White House Correspondents' Dinner
- March photo contest: the winner!
- Shatner-hosted 2012 Juno Awards inspire fanfare
- 10 readers share their Katimavik stories
- Katimavik defended 26 years after Hébert hunger strike
- Earth Hour, Mega Millions, angry 'Beliebers' in morning trends
- Maple syrup hoarders prepare for shortage
- Top 5 at 5: CBC North
- Would bigger tax exemptions encourage you to shop across the border?
- What were your happiest years?
- Should charities lose their status for protesting?
- Community reaction to the Pierre Poutine revelations
- Top 5 at 5: Business stories
- Lady Gaga and Oprah Winfrey launch anti-bullying foundation
- Davy Jones honoured by fans on social media
- February photo contest: the winner!
- Women take the leap and propose marriage on Feb. 29
- Community reaction to closing of high Arctic lab
- Would you freeze-dry a deceased pet?
- U.S. storm watchers swap stories on social media
- Should Canada create an asbestos registry?
- January photo contest: the winner
- Top 5 at 5: Montreal stories
- Should Peru's uncontacted tribes be left alone?
- Is Ashton Kutcher right to block journalists from his Twitter feed?
- Would you wear Dress Pant Sweatpants in your workplace?
- Where do you donate your used clothing?
- Could a UN resolution help end Syria's unrest?
- Top 5 at 5: Politics stories
- Do you trust a camel that predicts Super Bowl winners?
- Community reaction to the Shafia trial verdict
- June (45)