Yaz, Yasmin and connection to the deaths of 23 Canadian women
Posted: Jun 10, 2014 12:01 AM ET
Barbara Mintzes of UBC's Therapeutic Drug Initiative on the links between Yaz and Yasmin birth control pills and the death of 23 Canadian women.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
The body of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo arrives back in Hamilton, Ont.
The body of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, killed during Wednesday's shootings in the nation's capital, was transported in a procession along the Highway of Heroes from Ottawa to Hamilton. At the same time, a ceremony in Ottawa marked the return of ceremonial guards at the National War Memorial.
- Ottawa shooting: The face-to-face encounter that ended the attack on Parliament
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo: Outpouring of emotion as 'Canada's son' comes home
- Washington school shooting: 2 dead, including lone gunman
- Town rallies around vandalized Cold Lake Mosque
- Jian Ghomeshi, host of Q, off the air to deal with 'personal issues'
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau was asked to leave Burnaby, B.C., mosque
- Ottawa shooting: MPs and Hill staff struggle with emotions
- Ottawa shooting: Where did Michael Zehaf-Bibeau get his gun?
- Sun turns biggest sunspot in 24 years toward Earth
- Another Canadian jihadi slips through the cracks