Yaz, Yasmin and connection to the deaths of 23 Canadian women
Posted: Jun 10, 2014 12:01 AM ET
Barbara Mintzes of UBC's Therapeutic Drug Initiative on the links between Yaz and Yasmin birth control pills and the death of 23 Canadian women.
Top News Headlines
- Jian Ghomeshi gets bail, faces sex assault, choking charges
- America's Ferguson protests put police authority on trial
- NDP MP who alleges 'sex without consent' with Massimo Pacetti 'open' to resolution
- Coca-Cola gets into milk business with Fairlife brand
- Woolly mammoth autopsy provides flesh and blood samples
- Justin Trudeau's Liberals drop in polls, but is Harper catching up?
- Half-million cancers worldwide linked to obesity
- New Brunswick abortion restriction lifted by Premier Brian Gallant
- Prince goes social media silent, deletes YouTube videos
- ISS 3D printer makes first part in space