Yaz, Yasmin and connection to the deaths of 23 Canadian women
Posted: Jun 10, 2014 12:01 AM ET
Barbara Mintzes of UBC's Therapeutic Drug Initiative on the links between Yaz and Yasmin birth control pills and the death of 23 Canadian women.
Top News Headlines
Prime Minister Stephen Harper tells Peter Mansbridge that he believes change is coming to Cuba.
- 9 Wildrose MLAs, including Danielle Smith, cross to Alberta Tories
- Dalhousie dentistry students to go to restorative justice for Facebook posts
- The Interview theatrical release cancelled by Sony Pictures
- CFOX host Jeff O'Neil provokes outrage with 'F***, kill or marry' question
- Dalhousie dentistry student speaks out about sexism in faculty
- Jordan Axani finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for free trip around the world
- Eaton Centre shooting: Christopher Husbands guilty of 2nd-degree murder
- Cuba, U.S. to restore diplomatic relations after 50-year rift
- TSX closes up 352 points in strongest day this year
- Dalhousie University probes misogynistic student 'Gentlemen's Club'