Yaz, Yasmin and connection to the deaths of 23 Canadian women
Posted: Jun 10, 2014 12:01 AM ET
Barbara Mintzes of UBC's Therapeutic Drug Initiative on the links between Yaz and Yasmin birth control pills and the death of 23 Canadian women.
Top News Headlines
Welcome to the National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News, hosted by Peter Mansbridge.
- Toronto streetcar sex involved 3 people, police say
- Buffalo, western New York snow blast cause collapsing roofs
- Saskatchewan winter too much for one CBC Radio listener
- Rinelle Harper thanks construction workers who found her
- Kinder Morgan pipeline protesters resist police efforts to move them
- CMHC probing Canadian house 'premium' to U.S. prices
- Jennifer Huculak-Kimmel billed $950K US after giving birth in U.S.
- Dead baby found in Regina backyard, police say
- Police identify body of Hamilton man who went missing 30 years ago
- Obama immigration overhaul to refocus enforcement on 'felons, not families'