Will Angela Merkel's decision on refugees hurt her chances in the German election?
Air Date: Sep 21, 2017 6:57 PM ET
When Angela Merkel opened the door to nearly 1 million refugees in 2015, it was a gamble many said would end her political career. But will the German chancellor's decision hurt her chances in the upcoming election?
- Austin bomber's video amounts to confession, but motive a mystery, police say
- Sudan, world's last male northern white rhino, is euthanized
- One of the driest places on Earth struggles to safeguard its most precious resource: water
- Canadian involved in drug smuggling plot says she made cocaine cruise a vacation
- 5th parcel bomb leaves Texas investigators baffled
- Trump fires back at fired FBI official McCabe over memos
- Victim's uncle slams 'complete incompetence' as 4 killed in Florida bridge collapse ID'd
- Former Playboy model says Trump tried to pay her after sex
- Trump legal woes grow on separate fronts involving women accusers
- Trump to unveil opioid plan that includes death penalty for drug dealers: White House