Will Angela Merkel's decision on refugees hurt her chances in the German election?
Air Date: Sep 21, 2017 6:57 PM ET
When Angela Merkel opened the door to nearly 1 million refugees in 2015, it was a gamble many said would end her political career. But will the German chancellor's decision hurt her chances in the upcoming election?
- Mueller obtains thousands of Trump transition emails
- U.S. health agency's reported word ban on 'fetus' and 'transgender' alarms experts
- Prince Harry jokes with Barack Obama ahead of radio interview
- Trump chastises previous leaders as he unveils 'America 1st' security strategy
- Houses built too close to bush spread huge California fires on 'front line of climate change'
- John McCain returns to Arizona after treatment, will miss tax bill vote
- Kremlin says Putin thanked Trump for CIA tip on bombings
- Power restored at Atlanta international airport, hundreds of flights affected
- Former NBA player Lorenzen Wright's ex-wife charged with murder in his death
- Australian police allege man tried to sell missile parts to help North Korea