White-washing at the Oscars?
Air Date: Jan 20, 2016 2:23 PM ET
Canadian writer, director and producer Sudz Sutherland and producer Karen King-Chigbo discuss the systemic diversity problem plaguing Hollywood and, by extension, the Oscars
- Canadian among the dead in Italy's earthquake
- Survivors of Italian quake take stock of loved ones and property lost
- Hiker found alive after a month in New Zealand wilderness
- 'The battle of ideas begins': Why the deal to end Colombia's 5-decade war is no guarantee of easy peace
- French burkini bans face legal challenge as tension mounts