CBC's Peter Mansbridge talks to Egyptian billionaire and political party founder Naguib Sawiris about the ongoing political turmoil in his country.
VIDEO: Egypt's Naguib Sawiris speaks out
CBC News Posted: Nov 21, 2011 11:19 PM ET Last Updated: Nov 21, 2011 11:22 PM ET
- California mother of 13 children held captive had no idea why police were at her home
- 'Chains and padlocks': California police say parents shackled their children to beds
- California couple plead not guilty to torturing children, bail set at $12M each
- 'Huge panic': Turkish plane plunges toward Black Sea, all 168 aboard survive
- Obama or Trump at royal wedding? Why Prince Harry and Meghan's guest list may not get too political
- Green rush, grey market: How free weed is firing up D.C.'s pot 'gifting economy'
- The details, so far, about the chained-up kids in California
- U.S. government shuts down amid partisan standoff
- Let's not do that again: FCC to look into Hawaii's mistaken missile alert
- Pope shocks Chile by accusing sex abuse victims of slander