Trudeau: 'No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and leave them there'
Air Date: Mar 10, 2017 10:16 AM ET
- Passengers describe crew panic as Indonesia AirAsia plane rapidly descends 7,250 metres
- 'It's a dark day': 276 killed in deadliest single attack in Somalia's history
- Storm Ophelia turns deadly while battering southern Ireland
- Freed hostage Joshua Boyle says children adapting to '1st true home'
- U.S. will continue talks with North Korea 'until the first bomb drops,' Tillerson says
- Freed hostage Joshua Boyle says captors killed infant daughter, raped his wife
- New Gorbachev biography profiles reformer who helped end Cold War but has no place in today's Russia
- Bowe Bergdahl, U.S. soldier held captive by Taliban, pleads guilty to desertion
- Ophelia weakens, but still threatens Ireland with worst storm in 50 years
- Russian man reveals he's a victim of Chechnya's 'gay purge'