Total solar eclipse: 158 seconds of darkness in Carbondale, Ill.
Air Date: Aug 21, 2017 4:13 PM ET
Thousands cheer as darkness takes over the football stadium at Southern Illinois University
- Trump has made 'our rockets' visit' to U.S. mainland inevitable, North Korean foreign minister says
- Merkel goes for 4th term as voting has begun to determine Germany's 'democratic future'
- Earthquake in North Korea briefly stokes nuclear fears
- Powerless Puerto Rico's storm crisis deepens with dam threatening to fail
- People flee homes and hotels as earthquake aftershocks hit Mexico
- End of a special relationship? China looks at North Korea with frustration and even fear
- 'A hero again and again': How John McCain likely just ended the last-gasp Obamacare repeal bid
- Magnitude 5.7 earthquake hits off northern California
- Iran tests ballistic missile and 'we won't ask anyone's permission'
- U.S. warns of 'massive military response' following North Korea's 6th nuclear test