The CBC's Africa correspondent, Carolyn Dunn, travelled to Kenya's Dadaab refugee camp, where thousands affected by drought and famine have sought help.
SLIDESHOW: East Africa refugees at Dadaab
A look inside Kenya’s sprawling refugee camp
By Carolyn Dunn John Rieti, CBC News Posted: Sep 04, 2011 12:26 PM ET Last Updated: Sep 04, 2011 12:03 PM ET
- Death toll rises to 9 in Texas human smuggling case
- Trump bans transgender people from military service 'in any capacity'
- Florida teens who recorded drowning and laughed could be charged
- Why a Canadian's 'bullet hole-ridden' Brooklyn bar is stoking racial backlash
- Parents of critically ill infant Charlie Gard end legal battle to save his life
- The $5 T-shirt that could get you detained in Turkey
- Scaramucci vows to 'create a more positive mojo,' cut White House staff to stop leaks
- U.S. army medic has no regrets about saving Omar Khadr's life
- Trump could trigger a political 'cataclysm' if he fires Sessions
- U.S. Congress strikes deal on sanctions bill, handcuffing Trump on Russia