The CBC's Africa correspondent, Carolyn Dunn, travelled to Kenya's Dadaab refugee camp, where thousands affected by drought and famine have sought help.
SLIDESHOW: East Africa refugees at Dadaab
A look inside Kenya’s sprawling refugee camp
By Carolyn Dunn John Rieti, CBC News Posted: Sep 04, 2011 12:26 PM ET Last Updated: Sep 04, 2011 12:03 PM ET
- Standing Rock protesters celebrate 'big victory' as pipeline construction halted
- More snow expected in Hawaii as winter hits the Big Island
- It may be 'foolish' to ignore Trump's tweets, even when they look like 'fluff'
- Donations pour into Planned Parenthood thanks to Mike Pence
- Once young and promising, Italy's Matteo Renzi gets handed his hat
- 'I never stayed to see if they were dead': Natalia Bolivar, 82, unsentimental about role in Cuban Revolution
- Donald Trump is Time's person of the year
- California warehouse fire kills at least 33, several victims ID'd
- Italian PM to resign after conceding defeat in constitutional reforms referendum
- Texas Republican won't cast electoral college vote for Trump