Should Aung San Suu Kyi do more to help the Rohingya?
Air Date: Sep 20, 2017 9:27 PM ET
The Nobel Peace Prize laureate has been criticized for not publicly supporting Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar. Should she be doing more? The CBC's Nahlah Ayed explains what's happening on the ground, and looks at the political response.
- Suspect, 3 others injured in 'attempted terrorist attack' at NYC transit hub
- Women who accuse Trump of sexual misconduct call for Capitol Hill investigation
- Heavy snow in U.K. causes highway closures, flight cancellations
- How Republicans blundered into Roy Moore and derailed a conversation about sexual assault
- Israeli, French leaders tangle over Trump's Jerusalem decision
- Israel says tunnel stretching across border from Gaza destroyed
- Synagogue firebombed in Sweden, 3 people arrested
- Nobel Peace Prize group urges nuclear powers to adopt ban-the-bomb treaty
- 'There will be Games in Pyeongchang or there will be no Games,' Canada's Dick Pound says
- More evacuations ordered as California wildfires rage on