Norwegian police said the suspect in last week's mass shooting and bombing will face another interrogation on Friday. 

Police attorney Paal-Fredrick Hjort Kraby told reporters that investigators will interview Anders Behring Breivik, 32, to try to determine where there is "any more danger."

Breivik was interviewed once by police during a seven-hour session the day after the attack.

He is accused of bombing a government building and then shooting up a youth camp, killing 76 people. He has confessed to being responsible for the attacks but has pleaded not guilty to the terrorism charges he faces.

Breivik has told his lawyer that he was part of an organization with two cells in Norway and several in other Western countries.

But Norway's domestic intelligence chief has said that it's "highly unlikely" that there are other cells in the country.

On Wednesday, Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg said his government will appoint an independent commission to examine last week's massacre. Norwegian police announced they too will launch an inquiry into their response, which has been criticized by some for being too slow.

Police have acknowledged delays in reaching the island near Oslo where 68 people at the youth camp were killed during the 90-minute shooting rampage. Eight people were killed in the government building bombing.

'I think my child is dead' —Romanian mother Anca Holst

Meanwhile, a Romanian woman whose daughter was on the Utoya island youth camp in Norway says she has called and texted her "hundreds of times" since the attack but believes she is dead.

Anca Holst said 15-year-old Karin Elena Holst called her Friday saying a man was "shooting everyone."

The petrified girl did not want to hang up, but her mother urged her to stop talking and hide, she told Realitatea TV late Wednesday.

"OK Mom, I will," Karin replied. After that, silence.

Holst frantically called and texted until hope began to fade.

"I think my child is dead," she said, her voice breaking.

Police said Thursday that they were finished searching the island, but were still searching the surrounding waters.

According to a report in the Guardian, police have released 41 names so far, and will release more at 5 p.m. local time each day as they confirm identities.

With files from The Associated Press