Norwegian police raised the death toll from last week's bombing and shooting rampage in the Oslo area to 77 on Friday, as the country held a day of memorials for the victims of the attacks.
Police said they have now identified all those killed. Previously, officials thought 76 people had died.
Meanwhile, Anders Behring Breivik, the self-confessed suspect in the attacks, faced another police interrogation.
Oslo police Chief of Staff Johan Fredriksen told a news conference on Friday that all the names of the deceased would be released later. He also said that those who had been reported missing have been accounted for.
The announcement came as two memorial services were held in Oslo.
"Today it is one week since Norway was hit by evil," Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg said Friday at a memorial service in the People's House assembly hall. "We have to live with July 22, but together we will make it."
Labour Party youth-wing leader Eskil Pedersen said the gunman attacked Norway's core values, such as democracy, tolerance and fighting racism.
"Long before he stands before a court, we can say: he has lost," Pedersen said. He vowed that the youth organization would return to Utoya Island — where the shootings occurred — next year for its annual summer gathering, a tradition that stretches back decades.
Another memorial service was held at a mosque in an immigrant district of Oslo. As well, an 18-year-old Muslim girl was the first victim to be laid to rest. After a funeral service in the Nesodden Church outside the capital, Bano Rashid, a Kurdish immigrant from Iraq, was buried in a Muslim rite. Sobbing youth accompanied her coffin, which was draped in a Kurdish flag.
Earlier, Breivik was taken to police headquarters in Oslo for his second interview with police since his arrest. He was questioned for seven hours the day after the attack.
Police attorney Paal-Fredrik Hjort Kraby said the 32-year-old Norwegian remained calm and co-operative during questioning, in which investigators reviewed with him his statements from Saturday.
Breivik is accused of bombing a government building and then shooting up a youth camp on Utoya Island. He has confessed to being responsible for the attacks but has pleaded not guilty to the terrorism charges he faces.
Breivik has told his lawyer that he was part of an organization with two cells in Norway and several in other Western countries.
Police have charged Breivik with terrorism, which carries a maximum sentence of 21 years in prison. But the charge could be changed to crimes against humanity, which carries a 30-year prison term, Norway's top prosecutor Tor-Aksel Busch said.