Myanmar's Suu Kyi condemns rights abuses in Rohingya crisis
Air Date: Sep 19, 2017 3:58 PM ET
'We condemn all human rights violations and unlawful values. We are committed to the restoration, peace, stability and rule of law throughout the state,' says Myanmar leader
- WHO director 'rethinking' naming Zimbabwe's Mugabe a 'goodwill ambassador'
- New York City braces for influx of Puerto Ricans displaced by Hurricane Maria
- 'The old guard in revolt': Why ex-presidents are violating code of silence to fight 'Trumpism'
- Never-before-seen John F. Kennedy assassination files ready for release
- Protesters flood Barcelona streets after Spain's PM says he wants to dissolve Catalonia's government
- Funeral service held for fallen soldier at centre of dispute over Trump's remarks
- Japan heads to polls in snap election
- Germany's new facial recognition technology reminiscent of Cold War surveillance for some
- At least 54 killed in Egypt after police operation ambushed
- Why the murder of a journalist in Malta sent ripples as far as Canada