Donald Trump asks a woman at campaign stop in Greenville, S.C., to feel his hair to prove it's not a toupee
New Orleans is an example of what can happen when people rally to build a better future after suffering a devastating blow, U.S. president says
XETV news director Don Shafer talks about his former employee
News conference by news director and WDBJ general manager in Roanoke
- Virginia shooting: Fired reporter kills 2 former co-workers on live TV
- Boy trips and punches hole in $2M Italian painting in Taipei
- 9/11 'Dust Lady' Marcy Borders dies at 42
- 'Great Pacific Garbage Patch' researchers devastated by sight
- France train attack: American trio describe taking down gunman
- Alison Parker, Adam Ward, Virginia shooting victims, remembered fondly
- Why the Virginia shooting is being called the 1st 'social media murder'
- Donald Trump has anchor with Hispanic network Univision removed from news conference
- Emma Sky: Why Iraq is the 'worst strategic failure since the foundation of the United States'
- 10 years after Katrina, New Orleans ward struggling to rebuild and draw people back