Police investigating the Manchester suicide bombing have released a 23-year-old man who had been arrested as part of the probe into the deadly attack on an Ariana Grande concert.
Greater Manchester Police said Sunday the man was let go without being charged with a crime.
Eleven men remain in custody for questioning, police said. The men are being held on suspicion of violating the Terrorism Act. They have not been identified or charged.
Seven other suspects detained after the May 22 suicide bombing, which killed 22 and wounded dozens, were released without charges earlier.
The bomb was detonated by 22-year-old Salman Abedi, a Briton of Libyan descent who died in the blast. Police are trying to uncover clues about a suspected network that supported him.
Meanwhile, Grande and a number of other artists are set to perform at "One Love Manchester" on Sunday, a benefit concert that will raise money for victims of the attack.