- Scotland referendum: Glasgow says 'Yes', but 'No' still leading
- Scotland referendum: Independence forces likely victors, no matter the vote
- Scotland independence referendum: Polling stations close, vote counting begins
- Scotland independence referendum: If Yes side wins, what happens next?
- ISIS-inspired beheading plot alleged in Australia, 6 in custody
- Scotland independence referendum: Follow CBC latest updates
- Scotland referendum: Prime Minister David Cameron warns vote is 'forever'
- David Haines beheading: British PM vows to 'hunt down those responsible'
- What Scotland independence crusader Alex Salmond learned from Quebec
- Hurricane Odile slams Mexico's Baja California