How many people are killed by police each year in the U.S.?
Air Date: Jul 10, 2016 3:55 PM ET
509 people have been shot and killed by police so far in 2016 according to Washington Post database that tracks fatal police shootings in the U.S.
- Passengers describe crew panic as Indonesia AirAsia plane rapidly descends 7,250 metres
- 'It's a dark day': 276 killed in deadliest single attack in Somalia's history
- Storm Ophelia turns deadly while battering southern Ireland
- Freed hostage Joshua Boyle says children adapting to '1st true home'
- U.S. will continue talks with North Korea 'until the first bomb drops,' Tillerson says
- New Gorbachev biography profiles reformer who helped end Cold War but has no place in today's Russia
- Freed hostage Joshua Boyle says captors killed infant daughter, raped his wife
- Bowe Bergdahl, U.S. soldier held captive by Taliban, pleads guilty to desertion
- Ophelia weakens, but still threatens Ireland with worst storm in 50 years
- The czar, his lover and Russia's church collide