How many people are killed by police each year in the U.S.?
Air Date: Jul 10, 2016 3:55 PM ET
509 people have been shot and killed by police so far in 2016 according to Washington Post database that tracks fatal police shootings in the U.S.
- Austin bomber's video amounts to confession, but motive a mystery, police say
- Sudan, world's last male northern white rhino, is euthanized
- One of the driest places on Earth struggles to safeguard its most precious resource: water
- Canadian involved in drug smuggling plot says she made cocaine cruise a vacation
- 5th parcel bomb leaves Texas investigators baffled
- Former Playboy model says Trump tried to pay her after sex
- Trump fires back at fired FBI official McCabe over memos
- Victim's uncle slams 'complete incompetence' as 4 killed in Florida bridge collapse ID'd
- Trump legal woes grow on separate fronts involving women accusers
- Deadly hostage-taking in France likely a terrorist act, president says