Former NTSB chief on MH370 search
Air Date: Mar 16, 2014 2:44 PM ET
Peter Goelz says the investigation is going to be a long, hard effort and will take months if not years
- 'Huge panic': Turkish plane plunges toward Black Sea, all 168 aboard survive
- Let's not do that again: FCC to look into Hawaii's mistaken missile alert
- Obama or Trump at royal wedding? Why Prince Harry and Meghan's guest list may not get too political
- 'This is not a drill': Accidental ballistic missile alert causes panic in Hawaii
- Green rush, grey market: How free weed is firing up D.C.'s pot 'gifting economy'
- Trump defends self after comments, says: 'I'm not a racist'
- Venezuela, Russia aim to dodge sanctions with cryptocurrency, but experts aren't buying it
- Thousands in Philippines flee, brace for 'hazardous eruption' of volcano
- Rich Russians needing an exit strategy turn to Malta, where citizenship is for sale
- Strong earthquake hits southern Peru