FIFA World Cup: Where to watch it on TV, online
From the first game on June 12 to the final on July 13, CBC is carrying full coverage of the FIFA World Cup on TV, radio and online, as well as live broadcasts and online streams of all the games.
Find all the details on CBC's 2014 FIFA World Cup main page, or use the links below to go directly to everything from match schedules and standings, to the CBC app and features on each team.
When and where to watch
- On television:TV listings by day and channel. From the pre-game show, to the match itself, to the post-game analysis, find out what's on, where you can watch it and when to tune in.
- Online: All the games will be streamed live at CBC.ca's FIFA World Cup site. If you miss the live stream, replays of the games will be available on demand.
- On your phone and tablet: Check out CBC's FIFA World Cup app for iOS and Android. In addition to match schedules, TV listings, latest news, scores and stats, the app will allow you to choose from six different camera angles for the live feeds and replays. Watch the games on your phone or use the app as the perfect big-screen companion to get different perspectives on the action.
- Updates on Twitter: Follow hashtag #CBCWorldCup.
- Which teams are moving ahead, and which teams aren't? Get the latest tournament standings.