Fear of artificial intelligence
Air Date: Jan 13, 2016 8:16 PM ET
Writer and filmmaker James Barrat explains why AI may be a threat to the human race
- Why Trump's defence secretary pick should 'scare the daylights' out of the U.S.'s enemies
- Cuba bans naming monuments after Fidel Castro
- 'It's just a ploy': North Dakota protesters reject help from officials to leave as winter descends
- A look at Donald Trump's presidential transition to-do list
- Trump shrugs off fuss over speaking directly to Taiwan leader
- North Dakota pipeline protest garners support from U.S. veterans
- Jill Stein's Green Party drops Pennsylvania recount bid
- Firefighters work into the night to contain 'raging' blaze in Cambridge, Mass.
- 'It's the only way I can survive': Why Cubans take on black-market second jobs
- North Dakota pipeline protest about underground leak that will 'ultimately happen'