Congo rebels take airport near UN base
Air Date: Nov 20, 2012 10:47 AM ET
A new rebel group has attacked the provincial capital of Goma, a city of over one million people in eastern Congo, seizing part of the city and the international airport, according to a rebel spokesman and residents
- Passengers describe crew panic as Indonesia AirAsia plane rapidly descends 7,250 metres
- Forces battling ISIS in their Raqqa stronghold declare victory
- 'It's a dark day': 276 killed in deadliest single attack in Somalia's history
- 'I was still in shackles, still woozy': Freed hostage Joshua Boyle recounts captivity in Afghanistan
- Hurricane Ophelia's remnants kill 3 in Ireland
- North Korea warns of nuclear war at 'any moment'
- Freed hostage Joshua Boyle says children adapting to '1st true home'
- 'The lifestyle is brutal': North Korean defectors take risky journey out and fear for family left behind
- U.S. will continue talks with North Korea 'until the first bomb drops,' Tillerson says
- U.S. indicts Canadians, Chinese in major drug bust